What's new

Heyyy

Its definitely helped me get of cigs not been near once since i started vaping
Im currently using the cleito and cleito 120 i couldn't use the isub v tank that came with it it spat far tooo much but i love both my cleito tanks
well that's all that matters really and great it got you off the ciggies. It's good you've got a setup that ya happy with....... now comes the dreaded "i need another mod and a hundred other tanks" syndrome...... must resist, must resist, LOL. Anyway great to see you're suceeding and nice pic btw. All the best and enjoy:)

well that's all that matters really and great it got you off the ciggies. It's good you've got a setup that ya happy with....... now comes the dreaded "i need another mod and a hundred other tanks" syndrome...... must resist, must resist, LOL. Anyway great to see you're suceeding and nice pic btw. All the best and enjoy:)
Im kinda already there im after another mod already im considering the Sigelei FUCHAI 213W as it seems like a nice size one for me alot of the mods ive looked at are huge and will be a pain for me to hold. And also they do the sigelei one in blue too haha.

Hi @RawrJess and welcome. Great people here really helpful can't praise the help enough. Not yet had a question that someone has taken the time to help me with. All superstars.

Hi & welcome. Glad you like the Cleitos. Could be wrong but think the Sigelei 213 had a major flaw? If I'm wrong about that someone will soon correct me ;)

Im kinda already there im after another mod already im considering the Sigelei FUCHAI 213W as it seems like a nice size one for me alot of the mods ive looked at are huge and will be a pain for me to hold. And also they do the sigelei one in blue too haha.
Yeah it's a nice looking mod but i think you'll find that there are some "TC" issues with it amongst other things. Have a look on you tube at some reviews on it , Especially the review by Daniel at djslb vapes , as he does a complete strip down of the mod and points out some problems with it. Just pointing this out to you as it maybe something you would wanna take a look at. Hope that helps and wish you luck with your choice of new mod.

Yeah it's a nice looking mod but i think you'll find that there are some "TC" issues with it amongst other things. Have a look on you tube at some reviews on it , Especially the review by Daniel at djslb vapes , as he does a complete strip down of the mod and points out some problems with it. Just pointing this out to you as it maybe something you would wanna take a look at. Hope that helps and wish you luck with your choice of new mod.
Thanks ill definitely have a nosey tomorrow at him on youtube.
My go to vaper on YouTube is vaping with vic i love that guy XD

Ive heard of that before it sounds familiar but have no clue about it thoo haha
It's vaping on a dripper but bottom fed from a bottle. Like having all the flavour but still 10 ml capacity.
Check out the Squonk sub forum, it's the future!

It's vaping on a dripper but bottom fed from a bottle. Like having all the flavour but still 10 ml capacity.
Check out the Squonk sub forum, it's the future!
Ill have a nosey at them think ive seen somthing like that in a shop i went.into recently. I have been looking at getting a dripper thooo i want to learn how to coil etc

Back
Top Bottom