What's new

Review Dinner Lady Summer Holidays

They do sound lush good review, no waffle straight to the point.

Great stuff mate - clear, concise and with GENUINE opinions (not bought and paid for like some I won't name)
I'm a fruity vape junkie, and these do look like they'll be right up my street - especially the strawberry Lemonade and the cola one!
One question, how does the Mango stand up to the glut of Malaysian juices we've had recently? As I wasn't too impressed with them to be fair, found them way too sweet for me.

Keep up the reviews dude, looking forward to any more lined up
the real taste of mango certainly comes through. i dont eat mango but when ive had a fresh fruit salad and theres mango in it it stands out as its a taste im not used too.
the ice at a guess is about 40-45% compared to malasian mango which are about 60-65% so its nice and cool on the troat but not too overpoweing.
just to make sure ive just had another half a tank just to check :)
it is sweet but not too sickly sweet and leaves a lovely aftertaste in the mouth.

the real taste of mango certainly comes through. i dont eat mango but when ive had a fresh fruit salad and theres mango in it it stands out as its a taste im not used too.
the ice at a guess is about 40-45% compared to malasian mango which are about 60-65% so its nice and cool on the troat but not too overpoweing.
just to make sure ive just had another half a tank just to check :)
it is sweet but not too sickly sweet and leaves a lovely aftertaste in the mouth.
Awesome, thanks dude. The one niggle I had with the Malaysian juice was the Koolada was always a little too much.
I love the taste of fresh Mango so fingers crossed this one comes close. I've tried mixing my own Mango but its always come out stupidly harsh, even with low percentages haha.
Cheers buddy

Oooo these sound lush. How and where do we get how old of the ? Or are they not released yet? A quick google can't find any for sale :(

your welcome mate.
ive got UVA mango grape which is throat freeze overload. naked tiger mango lychee is much easier on the throat freeze and the dinner lady is less than that so perfect cooling effect.

Oooo these sound lush. How and where do we get how old of the ? Or are they not released yet? A quick google can't find any for sale :(
Will be running a giveaway in the comp section for anyone who has liked or replied to this thread later. So keep an eye on it and pop your name down to win a 150ml box set of all the range.

Thanks for the review.. I'd promised myself no more juice purchases for a while but I may have to break that one. With the weather today they sound lovely!
Please do more reviews like this. :-)

Back
Top Bottom