What's new

Squonk Check

@gazlynn if you don't mind me asking, where did you pick the RDA up from?, sounds like what I'm looking for at the moment.

Thanks.

Bazz

You can get one from here.....

https://cheekyvape.com/atomisers/drippers-rdas/mulciber-rda.html

or here

http://www.vapeandecigstore.co.uk/Products/Product.asp?age=y&id=28944&fromcat=1489&

Just a suggestion, put a wanted post up on the classies first just in case someone might be wanting to offload one m8?

One thing to be aware of is there's no drip tip with them but it takes a standard 5 10 drip tip.

cheers

Gaz

squonk squonk

20170621_204152-01.jpeg

What's the verdict on the 160 mannikon?

I received a dripbox 2 yesterday and it's about as much use as St. John's Ambulance. Needless to say I emailed the vendor to complain and hopefully get a refund.

Ordered the 160 in white now and I'm praying to the flying spaghetti monster in the sky that it isn't a lemon too. I can deal with little niggles, but having 2 brand new vtc5s "drain" in under an hour is a joke. Oh yeah, and they still read as being well over half full on my charger. [emoji35]

Does anyone know where I can find good deals on reliable squonk mods/Kits? I've looked through what gearbest and FT have to offer but it is quite limited. Preferably looking for regulated as I have used a mech before even though I've been vaping for about 6 years!

Cheers chimps! [emoji6]
It was time to retire the coil in the SXK Hadaly that I use with a Psyclone Ultem cap.
So I built on an Ultem cap only clone from FT and then used same build and wicking in the SXK just to compare the two.
Taste wise, impossible to tell them apart.
Will find time one day to sit down and be very exacting with builds and placement etc just to ensure all else is the same besides juice and mod.
The cheap clone Ultem cap is a good fit and slightly looser than the Psyclone cap.
The cheap clone clamps are not as good as the SXK clamps but worked better after turning them upside down.
PEI capped clone from FT $8.72
SXK Hadaly from FT $11.94
Psyclone Ultem cap £15 in UK
Beauty caps and drip tips in PEI 2 to 3 dollars each from FT

View attachment 130602
View attachment 130601
View attachment 130600

What's the verdict on the 160 mannikon?

I received a dripbox 2 yesterday and it's about as much use as St. John's Ambulance. Needless to say I emailed the vendor to complain and hopefully get a refund.

Ordered the 160 in white now and I'm praying to the flying spaghetti monster in the sky that it isn't a lemon too. I can deal with little niggles, but having 2 brand new vtc5s "drain" in under an hour is a joke. Oh yeah, and they still read as being well over half full on my charger. [emoji35]

Does anyone know where I can find good deals on reliable squonk mods/Kits? I've looked through what gearbest and FT have to offer but it is quite limited. Preferably looking for regulated as I have used a mech before even though I've been vaping for about 6 years!

Cheers chimps! [emoji6]
You'll be good with the 160 bud,great beater mod imo

1498216668242.jpeg

Received my DB 160 this morning! Cautiously happy at the moment. Don't want to jinx anything as my previous Kanger experience was a turd. Have to use the shitty rda until my wasp and hadaly turn up. (COME ON!!! Lol)

Just a quicky (fnar fnar) chimps - anyone using rayon to squonk with? Just wondered if it was pointless with a Squonker or just as good as using with a dripper?

I also have a pico squeeze inbound from GB. Next will be Inbox hopefully. If I can scrape some pennies together then maybe a Drone instead! [emoji16]

Back
Top Bottom