What's new

Vape Avenue 300ml for £14.99 (50p per 10ml) Shortfill

Amazon restocked and the price has come down, it was £16.99 for 6 x 50ml which was already a fantastic deal.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B077CPK6GH/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

My favourite juice L P Crust (Lemon Pie) which has been my daily vape since last year.
(but be warned it's a pudding 'coil killer' so I have to wick more often)

There are other flavours at this price if you search:
https://www.amazon.co.uk/s?marketpl...Z00K5YH&merchant=A3PRN8KZ00K5YH&redirect=true

I've tried:
L P Crust - I f**king love this stuff but it's muted flavour delivered and needs a proper steep - then it's AMAZING!
Skitz Candy (Skittles) - spot on straight from the bottle
Neon Sludge - lovely Lime vape as above good to go but has got better with a steep.
Strawberry Chew - a bit too strong for me, I still have leftovers from last year.
Bubble Gum - not too shabby but only the odd tank full here and there.

I haven't tried any menthol so can't comment on those.

Anyway I thought I would share - I got greedy and ordered another 1,200ml of the LP Crust! :drool:

Gotta admit I love the LP Crust... it's smooth and subtle, to my taste buds anyway, that's what I like about it :D

Is the Neon Sludge really tart and sour?

The neon sludge is quite refreshing and sweet, I hate sour so it's certainly not that, if Lemon Pie vanished forever this or Skitz Candy would be my next choice of daily vape.

The neon sludge is quite refreshing and sweet, I hate sour so it's certainly not that, if Lemon Pie vanished forever this or Skitz Candy would be my next choice of daily vape.
Nah I don't really have a sweet tooth. Just made 6 different juices anyway.. just steeping them now so might treat myself to a bucket load of LP Crust while I wait :D

I steep it for 3 weeks with a daily shake, amazing difference, I ran out and had to use some 2 weeks in, it was good but not the wow after 3 weeks, here's a photo of the difference (colour change is relative to flavour)
1st pic day 1. muted flavour un-vapable in my opinion
2nd pic 10 days. okay but not reached it's peak flavour.
3rd pic fully steeped and YUM!

Shake-n-vape.jpg

Great find, thanks! My fave juice also.

I didnt know there was juice on Amazon until now lol.

I steep it for 3 weeks with a daily shake, amazing difference, I ran out and had to use some 2 weeks in, it was good but not the wow after 3 weeks, here's a photo of the difference (colour change is relative to flavour)
1st pic day 1. muted flavour un-vapable in my opinion
2nd pic 10 days. okay but not reached it's peak flavour.
3rd pic fully steeped and YUM!

View attachment 161196
Would be great to see with mine, but they use bloody black bottles!

Back
Top Bottom