What's new

WANTED: People for testing our new device

Judging by the people that are affected and not affected, I think it'll be down to certain ingredients, in Glitchs case the chemist thinks it's the sweetness, but we'll see what happens when he mixes a non-sweet batch. It could be a combination of vaping style and ingredients. Obviously, we want to get to a point where any liquid is fine, and the oddity of the 0.42 coil being fine is being investigated as well... we will figure it out. @Mitz I am off to the Paris expo for the weekend so will contact you on Monday and get a way forward for investigation started with you as well. @Glitchy if you can let me know how the unsweetened trial goes, if that confirms the sweetner is the issue, then I'll get Bryn to help with reducing the sweetener and maintaining taste.
No worries. Have a nice weekend in Paris, mate.

Just had an idea. Gonna try and empty a Jac Vapour pod and see how I get on using that juice with a new .7 coil.

OK, it's definitely an ingredient in my juice. I've been having the exact same problem with every single .7 coil. Ten in a row gone exactly the same way. Roughly 24 hrs and gone. Only one lasted 48+ hours

Yesterday I used a new coil with my regular 3mg 70/30 juice. It had the exact same problem - 24 hrs and gone. But my regular juice and my nic salt juice are both made by the same manufacturer.

Yesterday afternoon I broke open one of the pods I received and used the juice with a new .7 coil. The coil is still working fine right now and I'm still using it with the bung in. It's working perfectly. So it does appear to be an ingredient in NKD100 salt and Naked 100 juices.

As for the pods, they're very nice. Packaging is nice, pods are nice, juice is very nice. A little under powered for my daily use but definitely something I would keep about me just in case a coil went or I ran out of juice whilst out and about.

Last edited:
I've made up a simple Apple at 18mg salts to see if that's ok in the .7. Should be ok to vape on Monday. My usual juice only lasts 2-3 hours so should know soon enough if it's that that was blocking the coil.

I've nearly finished my second pod. Packaging is great. Juice is also great. Not sure if it would be that cost affective for me as I'm using a pod a day.

got miney yesterday just before i went out so without thinking i popped one in and had a few toots on the strawb chews. DOH! 0.5 coil in and a head rush followed.
will give it a propper go when i change coil.
thanks Andrew.

nothing to see here, move along :)

Last edited:
got miney yesterday just before i went out so without thinking i popped one in and had a few toots on the strawb chews. DOH! 0.5 coil in and a head rush followed.
will give it a propper go when i change coil.
thanks Andrew.
I'm confused a 0.5 coil in the pod?

dont worry mate, im having a blonde moment :D

i should of said going from 0.5 coil at 3mg to 18mg pod and chugging away i got a bit of a head rush.
I had one myself thinking I had to put a coil in it even tho I'm vaping it haha

Coil is still working perfectly. No problems at all. Still vaping it with the bung in place so it hasn't even swollen enough to force me into vaping it wide open, which happens within hours with my regular juice.

The pod's power level is growing on me too. Liked the pods from the very start but my initial thoughts were that they were a little under powered. But I no longer think that is the case. I think they're just about right for what they are and will appeal to the widest possible spectrum. A fantastic addition to the range of available products.

Back
Top Bottom