What's new

Manchester Vape Meet

Just a bump on this. If anyone that decides to come to said meet, I can pick them up from the train station in Manchester, saves fucking about with trams.

We'd love to have come, but prior commitments have fouled this one up sadly :(

Just a bump on this. If anyone that decides to come to said meet, I can pick them up from the train station in Manchester, saves fucking about with trams.

If you picked me up from this station it’d save me from fucking about with trains too.

Thanks for the invite Jimmy, but I have enough trouble making it to the London and South East meet, let alone making it oop north!

Have a good one, people!

#southernjessie

I am a probable. Nothing happening that day, but I have something on the Sunday afternoon, so it will be a day trip for me.

As long as the trains are running as normal, I should be there.

Sixth on the list? Below Hazza?

Pfft.

Had to put the vicars son in first place in case there is a heaven and I need someone to put a good word in. Put Tealeaf higher up cos he’s always mad at me when he sees me, it’s not my fault I have chronic Scousitis. You won’t make it anyway, you will get halfway and have to go back home cos of one of your kids doing whatever and you will have to sort it out.

Back
Top Bottom