What's new

The Winner of "flat-top" prize revealed for @kockeyedkitty

Wow. Am bowled over by the beauty and generosity Stu. I know you will enjoy and appreciate this Kitty and that it's going to a good home. Oh, and a big hug to Alfie.

You and me both!! I still can't believe it!! I wasn't expecting all the bells and whistles to go along with this!!
Thanks again Stu!! And forgot to tell you I love the shot of Alfie gettin involved with. Tell Alfie I said his participation in the making of the mod was appreciated! :) Thanks to both of you!

That looks really nice Stu @kockeyedkitty is one very lucky lady to own such a thing of beauty...........:2thumbsup:.........
Hope you enjoy @kockeyedkitty iam sure you will........

Thank you!! I know I will!! Can't wait to get it. I'm so thrilled!!

That's really pretty.

Congrats @kockeyedkitty, enjoy tooting on it! View attachment 187873

Stunning work as ever Stu! @vapesmarter :)2

Thanks Darlin!!! You know how stoked I am about this!! :)

Gorgeous colours @vapesmarter and @kockeyedkitty I am sure you will enjoy and tell hubby to keep his mitts off.

Thanks Darlin!!! You know it!!
MINE ALL MINE!!! LOL

I saw it on your feed and was wondering if it was Kitty's. Very nice and can't wait to see what you think @kockeyedkitty

Its nice to come on here and amidst all the silliness and growling there are real nuggets of loveliness, like this, to be found.

Well done @kockeyedkitty you better get your slippers ready for your pipe now. [emoji16]
Get stocking up on 18350 cells now, I recommend the Exo brand, and get at least 4.

Don't forget a charger either. Perhaps one of the other stateside apes can advise of US vendors to trust.

Back
Top Bottom