What's new

Review wanted

XTAR

Postman
Anyone who wants to do a review for XTAR’s products, please contact me.

XTAR is an electronic corporation with a great reputation, our products include battery chargers, different kinds of flashlights and power banks.

If you can help us do a free review, you can get a free sample. If you have any questions, please contact me.I’m shane from XTAR marketing.

-shane

Anyone who wants to do a review for XTAR’s products, please contact me.

XTAR is an electronic corporation with a great reputation, our products include battery chargers, different kinds of flashlights and power banks.

If you can help us do a free review, you can get a free sample. If you have any questions, please contact me.I’m shane from XTAR marketing.

-shane
Hi Shane, have got a few of your chargers, good product. I did a review a few months ago on our best chargers and a couple of yours were in it.
https://vapinghardware.com/best-18650-battery-charger/

You do make good products I have used one of your chargers ever since I started vaping and it’s not let me down but I’m only a Leyman and any review would be based on simplistic knowledge and language. Hope you find someone to do you a nice review.

this a tough one tbh functionality is pretty easy to do, does it work,?
would be quite a short review I reckon lol
not going to trust anyone's "review" of internals etc unless you think you can trust their word, or they've been around a while

this a tough one tbh functionality is pretty easy to do, does it work,?
would be quite a short review I reckon lol
not going to trust anyone's "review" of internals etc unless you think you can trust their word, or they've been around a while
Yep ^^^ this.

I put my cells in and it charged them.

There you go.

XTAR MC4 needs a separate micro usb power supply (not included) of 5v 2.1A took me an age to find a transformer with the correct spec to run this! Maybe if you’re selling a battery charger it would be good to include the supply to run it!
66B8CBDA-1289-49AA-8513-C39298A4F102.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom