What's new

World Vape Day Innokin Kroma-R & Ares 2 Kit Giveaway!

Apologies, the 32.99 was for the Coolfire Z50 mod. He still might be able to advise though ha ha.
Thanks so much! I really need a new mod.. my other one is on its last legs haha and I like the look of this one it has to be said. Hopefully that guy you mentioned will see your tag fingers crossed :2thumbsup:

I did a search on here and there's lot's of positive comments on Washington Vapes.

One from April posted by @BULLDOG1964 saying "now thats what i call good service"
Washington Vapes are good mate, used them on a number of occasions. He charges flat postage at £5 for a courier or £3.80 I think for RM. If you are bulk ordering liquid it's great as some of his prices are the lowest I've seen. He's set up in the back of a Nisa shop about 5 miles from me so I sometimes just go and collect.

Thanks @Innokin,the Kroma R kit and Ares 2 landed on Tuesday. Loving the mod, it feels great in the hand. It was a nice surprise to get the kit and not just the Mod. The Ares is a very flavoursome vape. It’s everything the original should have been. Will try the Zlide tank soon. Thank you so much.
IMG_0239.jpg

Thanks @Innokin,the Kroma R kit and Ares 2 landed on Tuesday. Loving the mod, it feels great in the hand. It was a nice surprise to get the kit and not just the Mod. The Ares is a very flavoursome vape. It’s everything the original should have been. Will try the Zlide tank soon. Thank you so much.
View attachment 221610

bonus it came as a kit looks like a nice little set up

I bought the Kroma-R, looks good but like an idiot I didn't realise I had to buy the battery separately. Any places that sell them I can go this weekend, I can't wait for another delivery before I start using it!!

I bought the Kroma-R, looks good but like an idiot I didn't realise I had to buy the battery separately. Any places that sell them I can go this weekend, I can't wait for another delivery before I start using it!!
Depends where you are in the country but suspect most vape shops will have batteries for sale

Back
Top Bottom