What's new

New Pod? What's new features?

What's your expectation for a preferred pod system?

• Total voters

Univapo

Postman
Miso gains its good reputation from its customers and reviewers.

Now we will release Miso Pro. What's your expectation for it? Or for a preferred pod system?:hugs:

upload_2021-6-29_21-45-19.png

Personally pods should be banned, especially ones with built in batteries and plastics, These are bad on the enviroment and the more pod users the more 10 ml plastic bottles add to plastic waste.
Then there is my huge dislike, pod users create more profits for companies, why customers need variations on one sytem,is costly, ie different wattage, different battery size, then bump the pods are not always backwards compatible.
So if i had to create a pod system, It would use a 21700 battery but there would be adapters to use 18*** batteries. Max 50w with tc. Single coil RTA style pod made from metal and glass, no plastics. MTL RDL, DL compatible. Pods should have a industry wide compatibility as well as coils. No magnets, the connection isn't always strong and leads to breakage of atomizer/pod.
All the above leads to one thing a mod and rta set up which is how i mostly vape any way lol.

Personally pods should be banned, especially ones with built in batteries and plastics, These are bad on the enviroment and the more pod users the more 10 ml plastic bottles add to plastic waste.
Then there is my huge dislike, pod users create more profits for companies, why customers need variations on one sytem,is costly, ie different wattage, different battery size, then bump the pods are not always backwards compatible.
So if i had to create a pod system, It would use a 21700 battery but there would be adapters to use 18*** batteries. Max 50w with tc. Single coil RTA style pod made from metal and glass, no plastics. MTL RDL, DL compatible. Pods should have a industry wide compatibility as well as coils. No magnets, the connection isn't always strong and leads to breakage of atomizer/pod.
All the above leads to one thing a mod and rta set up which is how i mostly vape any way lol.

Why the need for a replaceable battery? You’d probably end up buying at least one spare battery as well and have to buy a charger, made of plastic, don’t see how this benefits the environment

Why the need for a replaceable battery? You’d probably end up buying at least one spare battery as well and have to buy a charger, made of plastic, don’t see how this benefits the environment
You don't need to throw the unit away when battery is done just fit new battery

A pod which could fit universal coils could be nice if possible. So you could just purchase the coils that's readily available without having problems with supply. Plus if the pod or coil production is discontinued you could still purchase pods or coils from other makers. Therefore no pod devices could become obsolete. Already including an RBA coil in the package would also work as some devices already have this available for purchase separately. Just my thought.

Just BAN them!!!.. they are a waste of materials, time and peoples money!. Simple ;)

Back
Top Bottom