What's new

Review Vape-licious Virtual Doughnut E-Juice review

You utter bastard.

Ok.

Mirror is on desk, cum face practise begins and already muttering the "Maggie Thatcher on a cold day" mantra so I don't pass out later either.

Now bloody hurry up 4 o'clock.
It's over four hours since you finished work and i'm a bit worried that you might have passed out in an orgasmic coma. Are you OK?

Sorry chaps, I cried so hard when I got back I passed out from dehydration and just came round.

It wasn't there. If I find out the post man has half inched it I'll set the dogs on him on Saturday morning.

It should be there when I get back. If not I've got a long piece of rope and it's all going to be the Vaped Crusaders fault for getting my levels of excitement so high I've now eaten 72 jam doughnuts since I saw Martyn Parker say holy crap.

It never arrived? lol erm, I mean I feel your pain :umm:

I know it's 'good to go' right out of the bottle, but i'm (reluctantly) putting this to one side now, just to see for myself how it is after a couple of weeks steep.

*Looks wistfully at the 15ml he has left

It never arrived? lol erm, I mean I feel your pain :umm:

I know it's 'good to go' right out of the bottle, but i'm (reluctantly) putting this to one side now, just to see for myself how it is after a couple of weeks steep.

*Looks wistfully at the 15ml he has left

Yes I'm out tonight too and not going home after work so I need to get back early Saturday to make sure the dogs aren't fed in case the postman confesses. I'll be giving it a try straight away then I'll likely do the same though I'll try after a week, then another week.

Can't wait to try it though. Out of interest what's your normal favourite/s daily vape?

Back
Top Bottom