What's new

Black friday vape deals?

gstar

Postman
Does anyone know whether any vape vendors will have a black friday sale. Are these likely to be listed anywhere is the forum?

Cheers

greyhaze will have 15% all hardware and premium juices according to their email

ukecig store will be doing black Friday too so I have seen on there web page

Thanks for the heads up.

I'm in the market for velocity rda clone. Happy to bide my time and wait for a deal to come up that can't be missed. Hoping this Friday.

Also clocked the bargin basement thread which has some good deals. Having to resist the urge to spend a ton of cash on kit.

Cheers

Thanks for the heads up.

I'm in the market for velocity rda clone. Happy to bide my time and wait for a deal to come up that can't be missed. Hoping this Friday.

Also clocked the bargin basement thread which has some good deals. Having to resist the urge to spend a ton of cash on kit.

Cheers
i got my clone from fasttech for the grand sum of £4.50 doubt youll see it any cheaper.......... fecking legendary bit of kit n'all

@cheltenham cat how long did it take to arrive from order to the door. I read in other places that there can be a delay getting stuff.

Did you order a velocity. ...that's cheap as chips.....seriously chips round my way cost about that much.

@cheltenham cat how long did it take to arrive from order to the door. I read in other places that there can be a delay getting stuff.

Did you order a velocity. ...that's cheap as chips.....seriously chips round my way cost about that much.
took the usual 3 weeks ish....... here it is https://www.fasttech.com/p/2482500 . A few apes have it and the reviews are all glowing its a piece of piss to work with and the performance is something else

@cheltenham cat ....3 wwwks feels like an age away. Might have to accept that.

I'm going to hold off to Friday to see if a quicker supplier can provide it sooner. If not I'll order.

Cheers for the heads up.

Back
Top Bottom