What's new

anyone see this in the daily mail?

E-cigarettes are positioned as being very safe and a positive way of being able to reduce dependence on nicotine and it is not true. It is my belief that it should treated be as a drug.
There should be clear warnings on them about how strong they are and how dangerous they are.
Any vape shop can make their own solutions and I want that to stop. I think it should be legislated.
What my brother did was very unusual. He used to manufacture his own liquids himself.
He was clever so he knew how toxic it was. The fact my brother should use it this way shows it is a deadly poison and needs to be controlled

I'm not saying what happened wasn't tragic in any way. BUT, it does seem like we have an increase in these types of stories lately. More people vaping, or just the hidden agenda being pushed?

Fact is he could have drunk anti-freeze, petrol ... anything and had the same tragic consequences. This was a man that wanted to kill himself, and he knew the risks involved with nicotine

E-cigarettes are positioned as being very safe and a positive way of being able to reduce dependence on nicotine and it is not true. It is my belief that it should treated be as a drug.
There should be clear warnings on them about how strong they are and how dangerous they are.
Any vape shop can make their own solutions and I want that to stop. I think it should be legislated.
What my brother did was very unusual. He used to manufacture his own liquids himself.
He was clever so he knew how toxic it was. The fact my brother should use it this way shows it is a deadly poison and needs to be controlled

I'm not saying what happened wasn't tragic in any way. BUT, it does seem like we have an increase in these types of stories lately. More people vaping, or just the hidden agenda being pushed?

Fact is he could have drunk anti-freeze, petrol ... anything and had the same tragic consequences. This was a man that wanted to kill himself, and he knew the risks involved with nicotine

I know,

if you read the sidebar it tried to demonise it by talking about Books and TV shows, No relevance what so ever.

I agreed, Tragic but they tend to run away with things eh!

Wonder if they cremated him?????? Was it heavy VG????? If it was, I wonder what the "clouds" were like?????

What sort of cunt starts a campaign against vaping when he should be grieving over his brother?

Guess they better ban apples then because a glass of apple seeds has enough cyanide in to kill you.

Back
Top Bottom