What's new

£100 worth of prizes

tppp

Founder of All The Juices
win.png

Two top prizes, five runners up prizes: The top prizes are either: 3 x 30ml flavours that make up Counter Culture, or 5 x 10ml flavours that make up Mido’s much loved range. Runners up prizes are 5 x £5 store credit.

https://spiritusvapes.com/100-worth-prizes/

Bonus POTV prize: Comment on the post and one winner will be chosen at random and get their choice of any 15ml or 30ml flavour from the site

NB: The entry form let's you use facebook sign in if you'd like to, but it's not mandatory and you can use your email address to enter (taken so we can contact the winner, though you can join our mailing list if you'd like).

Sorry but I call bs on this
Only after I have given over my details I find out I have to do 5 other things to get credit for the conpetition like sending a tweet ( I don't have Twitter) or post an Instagram.

I am sorry but this is just a data farming excessive and imo should be barred from this forum.

Sorry you feel like that @robotica, but you're wrong :)

When you enter your email address you've entered the competition, that's it; you don't have to do anything else. You can if you want to but it's certainly not mandatory.

I don't think I'm revealing any secrets by saying that our competitions are obviously part of our marketing efforts. We use them to connect with vapers that are interested in winning something from us for free in the hope that they'll also be interested in what we have to say on social media or, you know, maybe buying something from us too.

I think that's a fair exchange, don't you? If you don't want to be part of it that's cool, just let me know and I can take your details out of things.

Back
Top Bottom