What's new

11 11 from Dinner lady.

eyeball kid

Legend
Ok. As threatened my review of the 11 11 tobacco range from dinner lady. The range includes 4 tobacco flavours. Sweet 11 a black cherry tobacco, Heaven 11 a maple caramel and biscuit tobacco, After 11 a mint, menthol tobacco and Fellon11 a smooth tobacco blend. It should be noted that I was looking for a cherry tobacco and our own mr dj suggested I try sweet 11 from the 11 11 range. The cheapest place I found for them was cigara at £11.11 and with our POTV discount code it came out £10 for 30mls. Or you can buy the whole range for £36 including postage with the POTV discount code. Not bad for 120mal of quality liquid. The juice is 50/50 vg/pg.
Now sweet 11. Wow I smelt it and thought, don't know if I will like this. It was a powerful cherry smell. But I loaded it in a freshly wicked kayfun mini v3 and fired it up at ten watts (1.2ohm coil). The flavours where fantastic. A smooth black cherry flavour followed by a smooth warm tobacco. Completely Moorish. I noted too the higher I pushed the wattage the more the complex smooth bitter,sweet tobacco came through.
I was hooked so within a day I had ordered the heaven 11.
Heaven11. Back to the Kayfun. This is The ry 4 you always wanted. Clearly the trademark smooth tobacco is present but with complex honey, biscuit, caramel and maple flavours swirling around. Sweet but not too sweet and again the flavour profile changes the more you vary the wattage. I was so impressed with these two I e-mailed dinner lady and said well done. Didn't expect to hear anymore about it but the next day Hassim from dinner lady mailed back and kindly offered to send me the other two flavours to try. No strings. Gobsmacked by his kindness but not stupid I eagerly accepted. This brings me to fellon 11. This is the base tobacco. The label says it's a smooth blend of Kentucky, burley and Virginia leaves. And smooth is the word. Slightly bitter and slightly sweet. Now I'm no pushover with eliquid as kind as the free juice was if I don't like it as you know I will not be backward in coming forward. I'm a fussy bigger when it comes to straight tobacco. There are very few I can enjoy more than a little vape of. My a.d.v is no secret ,nanabohzo is my bag and manabush is ever present in my daily vaping but Fellon 11 could easily be my a.d.v. it's both satisfying and Moorish. A real complex tobacco that again benefits from ohm and wattage experimentation to bring out the elements that you enjoy.
After 11. Now menthol tobacco is not my bag. I'm not fond of any menthol finish but in trying this one the now familiar smooth tobacco comes straight through followed by a very pleasant sweet peppermint flavour and a cool menthol finish luckily mrs eyeball kid's a.d.v. is tobacco peppermint not so luckily she is notoriously fussy. I can count on one hand the liquids she enjoys so with trepidation I handed her After 11. She loaded up her trusty kanger subtank nano with a new 1.5ohm coil and the liquid and popped it on her pico at 12 w. Her thoughts follow.
It's yum. Smooth and more minty than menthol. Wise words people wise words.
Do yourself a favour and trust me. This is a high quality liquid Pick one and give it a go. You will not regret it. I've tried all of the flavours in different setups including low ohm rda, mtl rda, the nautilus and the aspire cleito and they all bring something to the party. Well recomended. No for tobacco fans essential vaping.
WP_20160923_12_18_19_Pro.jpg

Last edited:
Top review bud and it's got me I terested, I'm a pure tobacco hound and I'm gagging to try!
I've been after a good black cherry tobacco for ages and have diy'd a few that are passable, but this 11sweet sounds right up my street!

Top review bud and it's got me I terested, I'm a pure tobacco hound and I'm gagging to try!
I've been after a good black cherry tobacco for ages and have diy'd a few that are passable, but this 11sweet sounds right up my street!
It's bloody lovely moley and I genuinely. Can't believe how good the fellon 11 straight up tobacco is.
Genuinely wouldn't recommend unless I thought you would enjoy it.

great review mate and glad your enjoying them.

im sure ive gone wrong somewhere as i recommend juices now before ive even tried them myself :D

has to be a heads up to vaping with Vic for this one.

me will defo be getting them now.

Back
Top Bottom