What's new

Review 4 From Smog Juice

MrTeaTime

Legend
A review of the 4 juices by our very own @bozza89...

they can be purchased from here https://www.facebook.com/smogjuice/?fref=ts and are available in 0,3,6 and 12mg in either 10ml, 30ml or 100ml bottles and prices are....

10ml - £4.00
30ml - £10.00
100ml - £28.00

Postage is £3.50 first class recorded, and any orders over £15 is free!

As per usual, velocity coiled at 0.20ohms and 80 watts

Papeman

Not usually a fruity man, but i could quite get used to this.Theres a really nice blend to the papaya and the peach, although the peach seems to shine more at higher temps. To be honest im not getting to much mango, which to me is a good thing. This has an almost creaminess on the exhale. The throat hit is slightly more then i would expect from a 6mg juice, but i know that this is fresh, so it may need steeping. If you like a nice but subtle fruit vape then this could be right up your street. Cloud production is epic!

FOTC

Now this one was the first that i finished and ive got to say that its my favourite of the range. A very good candy strawberry with a mix of berries? and cream. There is a lot going on with this juice that is hard to pin down. The cream works well overall to give you a very smooth vape, add the berries and this almost gives you a yoghurt but not quite. The strawberry will be more evident on the exhale. Now in a tank, the opposite will happen. I tried this in the smowell hatrick at 85 watts and you get more of a strawberry on the inhale then with a dripper. This is one that could be your all day vape if you prefer to vape in a tank, and aint to shabby in a dripper either ;)

BomberAde

Again, this is a very very good juice, and to be honest, another that i could (and did) finish in one session. Theres nothing fancy about this, its a cherryade :) pure and simple. Its good

FOTC

Now, im still wondering what the FOTC stands for....the only thing i can think off is rude, so i wont put that up :D

Now, i really should have been all over this as this fits right in my flavour profile...strawberry? yeah....its got this in bundles.....cream? less so....I really wanted this to be out of this world awesome. the strawberry is good....its a nice strawberry, a really really good strawberry...but i wanted more of the shake to even it out. The throat hit was where i wanted it, the cloud production? absolutely spot on...and like i said, the strawberry is good...but slightly more shake would (will) lift this juice from being good, to being excellent.

Wow man absolutely awesome glad you liked them !!! The last one u put F.o.t.c should be Fresa Shake (Fresa foreign for strawberry:-p) and F.o.t.c stands for fruits of the cream :-p

And again absolutely love the review thankyou again :-)

P.s I'll have a little work around on a v2 of the Fresa Shake and get back to you :')

Back
Top Bottom