What's new

A basic (Stock Coil) Sub Ohm Tank

scottish-jim

Achiever
Hi all,

So I've been vaping over 5 years now and have settled as a MTL vaper. (12W in my trusty Nautiluses)

I did dabble with Sub Ohm a couple of years ago then gave my tanks away on here.

On an evening I like to vape an Aniseed flavour for a couple of hours and was happy until my supplier changed the recipe. It's horrible.

I've found a new supplier and the taste is good but as it's 70VG I think it could do with a bit more power to really bring out the flavour.

So I'm looking for a Sub Ohm tank that is happy around 30 or 40 Watts that uses Stock, easy to source, Coils.

It would be great if anyone has such a tank lying around in their vape box and would like to turn it into some money (Not a lot though as I'm skint). Maybe also indicate a good source for the coils.

I've made quite a few purchases on POTV and you should find me in the good buyers thread.

Let me know if you can help and thanks for looking at the thread.

Cheers

Jim

Been a while since I done mtl but I had a bunch of k3 tanks and the coils were the same as nautilus and they had the 0.7ohm coils that could do up to 23w and they handled well 70/30 liquids.

Been a while since I done mtl but I had a bunch of k3 tanks and the coils were the same as nautilus and they had the 0.7ohm coils that could do up to 23w and they handled well 70/30 liquids.

Brilliant - Thanks,

I got some 0.7 coils, bumped it up to 22W and the Aniseed flavour is much better

Cheers

Jim

PS Sorry for the late reply but I've been unwell :(

Back
Top Bottom