What's new

A Tester wanted-VAPORESSO X TANK & New Leak Resistant Revice

Vaporesso

Manufacturer
xTank主图.png

1. What's the longest period your device lasts for not leaking?
2. How much do you think you can save with a leak tight device?
Leave your answers, stay tuned for device which will Beat the Tank, and we will pick one lucky tester!

1 4 hours was the shortest i've gone with no leaks on a new tank (out of many i've tried)
2 Every last drop counts!

Last edited:
1. My two main tanks have never leaked (Profile Unity & Kylin M Pro).
2. As Richie says, every drop counts!

1. Some tanks can be a pain, and leak occasionally, some never leak.
2. I pretend not to care.

1. Obs Cube Mini (tank), sat on my radio on it's mod, full tank, for over 2 years, not a drop leaked, from air flow or more importantly on to the mod 510 connection, I was surprised. Even more surprising was turning the thing on, finding it working and vaping said juice, which had oxidised to a very dark brown colour and was quite tasty indeed :D
2. Saves on laundry costs, I'm often smothered in juice.

1. What's the longest period your device lasts for not leaking?
with around 50 kits ive got some that are over 7 years old that have had a dribble now and again but are still going strong after all this time. but all i know is ive lost at least 3 vaporesso mods through leaking tanks.
2 armour pro's and a polar mod. all 3 died thanks to leaking vaporesso tanks.

i now have 4 geekvape top airflow tanks and have been leak free ever since.

2. How much do you think you can save with a leak tight device?
a perfect combination of great vaperesso mods with a leak free tank is a win win for everyone.

Funnily enough all my top airflow tanks don't leak :hmm:

Edit: To be politically correct, my bottom airflow tanks don’t leak either providing they’re wicked correctly, but they do tend to deposit condensation.:13:

Last edited:
1. The longest would be a Triton Mini I've had for about 5 years that has never leaked and I still use.
2. I'd ditch a leaking tank as no way do I want to waste juice, deal with the mess or risk destroying a mod.

I didn’t mention I’ve got a @Vaporesso Luxe 80s I call it the Puff and Wipe,after half a dozen puffs I have to take the tank off to check it hasn’t leaked.

Back
Top Bottom