What's new

And Now........ Happy Christmas for 25th

Rob

Administrator
Staff member
Both Carol and I would like to wish you ALL the very Happiest of Christmases and as Prosperous New Year as will be possible.:)
2023 has been a difficult year for us for many reasons with which we shan’t bore you, suffice to say, we will be relieved to see its passing. However, there have been some tremendous times too, so realistically we shouldn’t complain.
We hope that 2024 may see see the final piece of one particular puzzle fall into place which would be tremendous, but time alone will tell.

On a personal note, I would like to thank @OccultScientist and @Purplefowler for their unwavering support and generosity of spirit shown towards us ALL.:worship::worship: There have been some troubling times on the Good Ship POTV, but between us we navigated through and into calmer waters, so Thank You for all the endless hard work that you do behind the scenes. I do feel that I would also like to make special mention of @Mitz, without whom, I probably would have struggled. Thank you my Friend and here’s to the future. :yourock:

So Best Wishes to You ALL.:lovesign:
Rob and Carol :)2

Both Carol and I would like to wish you ALL the very Happiest of Christmases and as Prosperous New Year as will be possible.:)
2023 has been a difficult year for us for many reasons with which we shan’t bore you, suffice to say, we will be relieved to see its passing. However, there have been some tremendous times too, so realistically we shouldn’t complain.
We hope that 2024 may see see the final piece of one particular puzzle fall into place which would be tremendous, but time alone will tell.

On a personal note, I would like to thank @OccultScientist and @Purplefowler for their unwavering support and generosity of spirit shown towards us ALL.:worship::worship: There have been some troubling times on the Good Ship POTV, but between us we navigated through and into calmer waters, so Thank You for all the endless hard work that you do behind the scenes. I do feel that I would also like to make special mention of @Mitz, without whom, I probably would have struggled. Thank you my Friend and here’s to the future. :yourock:

So Best Wishes to You ALL.:lovesign:
Rob and Carol :)2

@Rob Merry Christmas to you and Carol. I hope everything falls in to place for you next year as I wish the two of you nothing but the very best. :)

To the future! :beerchug

Happy christmas right back at you - stay safe and have good un :)

Hey @Rob ,

Wish you and Carol only the best for the coming year, and may all your dreams come to fruition! Your work behind the scenes does not go unnoticed, you’ve helped many an ape, and have enriched many of our lives… Cheers!
:love:

And again, I would like to thank all the moderators and vendors out there who contribute so much, as well! You all help brighten up our lives, even in these darkest of times :worship::worship::worship:

giphy.gif

Happy Christmas @Rob and Carol. Hope things work out in '24.
Thanks to all that have kept POTV running. Really appreciate it.
Happy Christmas to everyone on here.

Back
Top Bottom