What's new

Another don't quite know what to say first posts. ...

satdumbum

Initiate
Hello, first of all a sincere thanks to all those members who have contributed to this forum. I has been a great knowledge base for me and no doubt saved me from a few pitfalls. I have had a big learning curve and have rapidly progressed from total idiot to complete ignoramus in no time at all.Being the sort of chap who jumps in the deep end before he can swim my first purchase was an itaste 134 & nautilus and discovered true love. I rapidly progressed to a PV3, mechanicals and recoiling my expanding collection of attys.

Welcome to the planet!

Sounds like you are on quite a journey already, but the guys here are always happy to help if you have any questions!

Hello and welcome.
Always room for another idiot on the planet.
You will be in good company.

vaping-yoda.jpg Welcome

Hello, first of all a sincere thanks to all those members who have contributed to this forum. I has been a great knowledge base for me and no doubt saved me from a few pitfalls. I have had a big learning curve and have rapidly progressed from total idiot to complete ignoramus in no time at all.Being the sort of chap who jumps in the deep end before he can swim my first purchase was an itaste 134 & nautilus and discovered true love. I rapidly progressed to a PV3, mechanicals and recoiling my expanding collection of attys.

Hi and :welcome2:

Yeah, there's a great bunch guys and gals on here, helped me out no end. Beware shineyitus will get you :whiteflag:

Back
Top Bottom