What's new

Any idea's?

gscott1979

Achiever
Got my concentrate's coming from Chefsvapour got a recipe swirling about my head for a custard and a key lime pie probably be able to get a few more out of the pile,here's what's coming,
Double Chocolate Clear (PA)
French Vanilla Delux (PA)
Graham Cracker (PA)
Key Lime (PA)
Peanut Butter (PA)
Whipped Cream (PA)
Ripe Banana (PA)
Vanilla Bean Gelato (PA)
Milk (PA)
Cotton Candy (PA)
I know I probably be able to get at least another 2 or 3 out of this lot,any suggestions would be great

Sent from the top of an ever increasing mountain of vape gear!

ive got some fa choconana custard on the go at the moment which is nice so
chocolate, banana, whipped cream and a bit of the vanilla jumps out for me.

If you are planning a custard then maybe get some custard?

Capella is better than TPA.

I guess the cotton candy is Ethyl Maltose.. at one drop per ml or less it slightly sweetens juices and helps flavours mix. Works better for desserts and custard than fruits which it can dull. More than 1 dpml and it starts to be tasteable as a flavour in it's own right.

Other than that just experiment. It's art, not science.. I'm puffing my 8th attempt at a rich custard (my 72nd experiment) and it's good enough as an ADV but not good enough to go in the 'finished' folder.

The latest batch of experiments are only a day old but all are better than the previous batch by a long shot (reckon I've cracked a starting point for premium grade fruit at last) but won't know for a month until they have steeped.

Have fun , aim for perfection but don't be afraid to fail.

Disclaimer: wine.. so much wine.

Last edited:
ive got some fa choconana custard on the go at the moment which is nice so
chocolate, banana, whipped cream and a bit of the vanilla jumps out for me.

Nice cheers,sound like one to try

If you are planning a custard then maybe get some custard?

Capella is better than TPA.

I guess the cotton candy is Ethyl Maltose.. at one drop per ml or less it slightly sweetens juices and helps flavours mix. Works better for desserts and custard than fruits which it can dull. More than 1 dpml and it starts to be tasteable as a flavour in it's own right.

Other than that just experiment. It's art, not science.. I'm puffing my 8th attempt at a rich custard (my 72nd experiment) and it's good enough as an ADV but not good enough to go in the 'finished' folder.

The latest batch of experiments are only a day old but all are better than the previous batch by a long shot (reckon I've cracked a starting point for premium grade fruit at last) but won't know for a month until they have steeped.

Have fun , aim for perfection but don't be afraid to fail.

Disclaimer: wine.. so much wine.

Already have just under 30ml of Capella VC, cheers for the sound advice

Back
Top Bottom