What's new

Anyvape Alips 650mh Starter Kit

ElZipster

Hi All
A month or so ago when I popped around to Alba Vapours to pick up my Cobra (Great atty btw!!) Lee and I got chatting about all things vaping (as you do
biggrin.gif
) and he asked if I would like to do a review on the new Anyvape Alips 650mh that had recently arrived at the doors of Alba. I obviously agreed and so what follows is based on around a months worth of daily use. I have to state, in the spirit of fair play that I received the kit FOC for review purposes. So, with all of that out of the way lets get on with it!!

The Alips comes as a complete ‘Starter Kit’ including,
2 complete ecigs (Batteries/Cleros/mouthpieces/Dust Caps
1 charger
5 Spare atomisers
1 instructions booklet
all in a nice presentation box.

As you can see in the photo’s it is a Square, attractive device that uses a Clearomiser with replaceable atty’s. To change them is a very simple process, all you do is remove the mouth piece, screw out the old atty and screw in another making sure that the wick is positioned correctly in the 2ml tank.
To fill the device you remove the mouthpiece and drip the juice in the space between the atomiser housing and tank housing, Simples!
We could not make this device leak!! Which I believe is almost revolutionary for a Clearo set-up! This is achieved by the close tolerances in the design between the mouthpiece and the top of the atomiser. And the fact that it has click on Dust Cap means it is also pocket/handbag friendly without the need to worry about it being upright at all times, a pretty handy feature in my opinion.
The only thing that you have to bear in mind is that none of the parts are interchangeable with other devices, it does not use a 510 connection and the fact that it is a square/cube unique styled device means that your favourite drip tips won’t fit either. All that said after giving it a good vaping session I can assure you that none of that really matters. Vapour production and Flavour are excellent and it is really comfortable to use. At its price point I feel it represents excellent value for money. Alba Vapours currently have these available at £39.95 in both Black and White versions.
My original thoughts on this were that it would be perfect for Mrs Zipster as she doesn’t like to use her Lavatube/Tank set-up when out of the house and was struggling to find a smaller device that could do a little more that just satisfy her nic needs (as is the case with the smaller devices she had used up to now), and as she vapes around 6 to 7ml of 4mg PG juice daily I thought she would give the Alips a pretty good run for its money!! So on getting home I gave her the kit to try.
Below are her thoughts on the device after a month or so of use putting around 2 to 3 mls of juice daily through it.
Now I should mention that Mrs Z does not visit vaping forums and is also a Spanish lady that speaks very little English so I have translated her report. BTW should anybody like a copy of the Original in Spanish let me know and I’ll get one to you!
Over to you Mrs Z;

Over the last month I’ve been trying the ALIPS a new e cig available from Alba Vapours.
From the very first moment I’ve been extremely impressed by the vapour production compared with similar Ecigs I’ve tried (Riva 510T, Riva/Boge Cartos, Riva/ VisionCleros) up to now.
I love the design and as you can see in the photos it looks similar to a fountain pen, and as such when out in public it goes completely un-noticed, so I don’t feel self-conscious using it out of the house.
It has a 2ml tank so it’s not necessary to have to be continually topping it up, the mouthpiece fits perfectly on the tank and it doesn’t leak a drop!!
As I’ve already mentioned I’ve been using this device for a month and only had to change the
Atomiser once!!
The flavour varies as the liquid in the tank goes down, but you overcome this by inverting the
device for a short while to moisten the wick once again. (It won’t leak)
You don’t lose vapour production as the battery runs down and the batteries last very well indeed. Should I use the Alips exclusively all day I get around half a day out of the battery.
The battery also sports an on/ off facility using 5 clicks to activate/deactivate and when the battery has run out it flashes continually.
The kit comes in a very nice presentation box and contains 2 complete ecigs , charger and 5 spare atomisers in addition to the 2 fitted to the completed ecigs. (7 in total)
To sum up, I love this device, the intensity of vapour, and the fact that it doesn’t leak coupled with the tank capacity and ease of use means that I can recommend it highly.
Thanks
Mrs Z.

That’s all folks
biggrin.gif

Cheers
Zip

Attached File(s)Thumbnail(s)

Attached File(s)Thumbnail(s)

Hey zipster! Thanks for popping over and putting the review here!

Welcome to POTV...i noticed it was your first post.

Not read it yet, I have my little one jumping all over me! So I skipped to the pics...does look quite nice, im loving the square look of it all.

Are replacement cheap as it obviously doesnt use 510 fittings I got from the pictures.
Are the atomizer heads rebuildable?

Sorry if you covered this in the review, I will read it later anyway. But im curious now :p

Thanks for the kind words chaps. A little update is that Alba Vapours will be getting some 510 adapters for the Alips giving it even more flexibility, not that it needs it to be honest, it really does work great as it is. :smile:
Cheers
Zip

Back
Top Bottom