What's new

Review Apache Vapes - Warrior Range

VapeKingReviews

Initiate
img_0073.jpg

The Warrior Range consists of 7 unique flavours, each themed around Native American people :

• Red Cloud
  • War Dance
  • Standing Bear
  • Crazy Horse
  • Geronimo
  • Scalped
  • Sitting Bull

Red Cloud

Red Cloud is a caramelised apple pie blended with a pinch of cinnamon. The juice itself is an 80/20 PG/VG mix, available in 0, 2 & 6mg nicotine and currently available in 10, 30 & 60ml bottles, ideal for dripping. Upon the inhale you straightaway get that sweet, fresh apple flavouring with the slightest hint of cinnamon which comes fully through on the exhale leaving a sweet and spicy aftertaste in your mouth.

I was expecting more of a distinctive baked apple pie flavour and the lingering taste of apple but it came across more cinnamon than apple. Not a bad thing whatsoever, but personally I would prefer more of an apple flavouring. You do need to vape this a few times to fully appreciate the flavour fully but the cinnamon and apple do compliment each other very very well. I could quite happily have this as a daily vape.

War Dance

Now, if you’ve heard of Apache Vapes, I’m sure you will have heard of the War Dance challenge. This was started by the hardened vapers at an exhibition due to the intense cinnamon flavour. This consists of attempting to take an 5 second inhale of 6mg War Dance from your mod at at least60W without essentially coughing your guts up. This is due to the high level of cinnamon in the juice. Search on YouTube and you'll find some reviewers taking on the challenge, it's great fun. *Disclaimer: Apache Vapes do not endorse this challenge. If you attempt the challenge then you do so at your own risk.

Let’s get on to the review; this is a 50/50 VG/PG mix, available as 0, 3 & 6mg nicotine and 10, 30 & 60ml bottles. This is a juice filled with overwhelming cinnamon giving off an intense fiery heat. If you’re vaping this normally and not attempting the challenge then it really is a nice, sweet, spicy fiery vape. On the inhale you’re obviously getting cinnamon upon cinnamon upon cinnamon, but it also tastes fruity and sweet at the same time. Reminds me a lot of the fireball sweets I used to get when I was younger. Don’t be put off by the fact that it’s a first cinnamon vape because it’s actually quite nice.

Standing Bear

A tropical mixed fruit consisting of pineapple, mango & guava. This liquid is a 70/30 VG/PG mix, available as 0, 3, & 6mg nicotine and 10, 30 & 60ml bottles. I’m not a fan of tropical or fruity flavoured vapes usually but this surprised me. To be honest I wasn’t expecting a lot. On the inhale you’re getting the sweet, crisp taste of pineapple and mango. The exhale is where it’s very surprising, you get the subtle taste of guava along with a refreshingly beautiful ice hit – not quite as strong as menthol but gives it a whole new dimension. I certainly wasn’t expecting the ice to kick in on the exhale but it compliments the tropical fruit nicely. Again this is easily an all day vape as it isn’t too heavy on flavours and doesn’t leave your mouth clogged with dense flavourings.

Crazy Horse

This juice has got to be my favourite, I just can’t get enough of it. It’s a mouth-watering strawberry and lime flavour, exactly like your favourite cider. Available currently in 10, 30 & 60ml, 0, 3 & 6mg nicotine mixed at 70/30 VG/PG. The smell straight from the bottle on this is a sweet citrusy strawberry. On the inhale you immediately pick up the sharp lime with a little throat hit. Lovely and sharp but sweet at the same time. When exhaling you again get the lime coming through with a slight hint of strawberry. I’m not sure if this is supposed to be a cider juice as the description says as I’m not picking up any apple but it’s a lovely sweet and sharp juice. Currently my all day vape at the moment.

Geronimo

A blend of 80/20 VG/PG and available in 10, 30 & 60ml with 0, 3 & 6mg nicotine this juice is a real winner for me. I’ve tried a whole variety of grape juices and they just don’t cut it. Described as succulent grape flavour bursting with grape juice. The smell of the juice itself is a lovely fruity grape aroma. On the inhale you pick up a lovely sweet fruity grape unlike any other grape I’ve had before. More of a fresh grape than an artificial grape flavouring. The exhale again is a lovely grape but this time a little different, sweeter and smoother. Maybe the guys have blended a different variety of grape flavourings to produce this liquid but it works fantastically. Grape on grape on grape – beautiful.

Scalped

Another blend of 80/20 VG/PG and available in 10, 30 & 60ml with 0, 3 & 6mg nicotine.The smell of this juice is a sweet tropical mixed fruit. Described as sweet lychees, exotic mangos and jackfruit flavours. On the inhale you really pick up the mango with other mixed fruits. I don’t actually know what jackfruit tastes like so I can’t identify it but you can definitely taste the sweet lychees coming through on the exhale again with mango. A nice smooth and refreshing exotic mixed fruit juice.

Sitting Bull

Finally, Sitting Bull is another blend of 80/20 VG/PG and available in 10, 30 & 60ml with 0, 3 & 6mg nicotine. This is a blueberry ice with apple and watermelon. The smell of this juice is a massive hit of ice with a subtle hint of mixed fruit. The initial couple of inhales you’re met with a huge ice kick and smooth blueberry undertone, but the ice settles down after a few hits. Once it settles down you’re getting a nice ice hit with a lovely sweet blueberry flavour. The exhale is a cool ice with a hint of watermelon and more blueberry – not really picking up any strawberry in it. An all round nice juice that will blast your sinuses into submission.

Please let me know what you think of my reviews, I really appreciate feedback on what I could add, or what I could remove from each review. Hopefully, you'll have read my review and you'll be interested in giving them a try. Check out Apache Vapes on Twitter as they always have a Twitter exclusive offer, and also check out their website as they have a HUGE array of juices, not just the Warrior Range. Save yourself 25% by using VKR25 in the checkout.

Last edited:
Had to highlight the text, it's black on black on my screen, thanks for the review.

Last edited:
Is it just me or does this seem a poor attempt at a native American theme. I'm sure there are better Indian themed juices out there..Just can't think of any at the moment. :-)
E.g. Cinnamon? Is that an apache spice?

I'm trying to decide wether I can get away with deleting it or not

Do they have any Chiricahua Sun ? I've nearly run out

nice review, some of these sound rather nice, with clear flavour profiles and a nice vg ratio, props for the promo code as well

Back
Top Bottom