What's new

Arctic by horizon tech

witt15

Achiever
I have been reading a lot of different, which tank threads on here and I'm super surprised no one suggests the arctic tank. I have 3x sub ohm tanks including the Atlantis, kanger plus and the Arctic. I find the Arctic to out perform both and work great without dry hitting even at higher wattages and higher VG juices , I also find the coils last really well and the airflow to be great. Am I missing something. Thanks

I have been reading a lot of different, which tank threads on here and I'm super surprised no one suggests the arctic tank. I have 3x sub ohm tanks including the Atlantis, kanger plus and the Arctic. I find the Arctic to out perform both and work great without dry hitting even at higher wattages and higher VG juices , I also find the coils last really well and the airflow to be great. Am I missing something. Thanks

Only the crown if all the you tube reviewers are right!:11:

Nope you're not missing anything, The arctic is my go to tank for day to day use now. I also have Smok GCT and a Delta II which I prefer to the ubiqutous Subtank.

I agree, however!

Hey!

I have subtank nano & mini, i also have Atlantis v2 and Arctic.

Airflow and vape production i think the Arctic blows them out of the water.

It was my go-to tank for months, probably 6 months, however they are a little old now and i think tanks have come a long way since.

I have heard the new tanks are better for both flavour and cloud, the freemax starre, crown, herakles etc.

I currently use the Youde Goblin Mini, it is a little tough to build and wick correctly but once you get it right...wow, flavour is amazing!!!!

Thanks for the heads up. Really wasn't sure if was missing something. The Arctic had always impressed me with in my opinion better taste than the Atlantis and a better range than the kanger. But I gotta say I like the kanger for rebuild section which has inspired me to order a billow v2 and start building lol

I also think crown shall be on my next order, gotta talk the mrs round lol

And also the goblin mini. These forum just inspire more purchases hahaha

I sold/traded most of my sub ohm tanks, Herakles, Smok TCT etc...still got my Arctic. It's just very good. My GCT has a naturevape coil in it for work (battery life) and my Goblin Mini has anything that I didn't make myself as it's the best flavour tank I own.

Back
Top Bottom