What's new

Argus gt rocking...who wants one?

VOOPOO

Manufacturer
VOOPOO Argus GT Kit is composed of VOOPOO Argus GT Box Mod and PnP Pod Tank. Argus GT finds inspiration for dynamism and lightness from racing bikes. Using the same zinc alloy and leather process as the racing bike, it’s more aesthetically pleasing and 30% lighter than the usual MOD. Argus GT is powered by two external 18650 batteries, in combination with the Type-C fast charging interface, offering you a longer vaping experience in a portable size.

e8HaBvTSOx2oKRy.png

More Voopoo new products information,just visit this link: Voopoo Vape

I want one!
Wheres the giveaway? :D just kidding

Love the dark blue color.

This along with the Argus Air & the Drag S/X. What a good ones.
Sometimes I wish I would started vaping this year, so I could get one of each. All my vaping preferences in three devices that share the same coil family. Wow.

I want one!
Wheres the giveaway? :D just kidding

Love the dark blue color.

This along with the Argus Air & the Drag S/X. What a good ones.
Sometimes I wish I would started vaping this year, so I could get one of each. All my vaping preferences in three devices that share the same coil family. Wow.
The person in that photo must have umpa lumpa hands as the argas barely fills my palms.

Be nice if you released the add ons like the RDA, PnP tank & spare pods. Great having all these new products but it's a bit like "here's your new car read y to drive away, but you'll have to wait a month before we can fit the windscreen" ;):D

Back
Top Bottom