What's new

Aspire AIO kits, £18 sale at Nom Nomz

peegore

Postman
Eyup lovely people! Found this yesterday whilst rooting around for a backup Nautilus AIO for a trip soon.

Nom Nomz have the Aspire Nautilus AIO, Breeze 2 and Spryte AIO Kits on sale for £18 at the moment. PLUS, if you register as a new customer and use the code NEWNOMZ, this will bring the price down to £16.20!

I thought it was a nice little find anyway...:)

Link here - https://nomnomz.co.uk/collections/pod-systems

Cheers, Peegore

Thanks for the Heads Up-- I have both Aspire Pod type devices(AIO and Breeze and Breeze 2) and apart from the fact that the AIO uses the same coils as a multitude of my other tanks (Nautilus Mini, Kabuki, Triton Mini, etc.) for a great vape, you can't beat the Breeze 2, and with the Discount Code 'NewNomz' getting it for £16.20 is an absolute steal.
Thanks again.
Just tried to get a second but the Code can only be used once, so get everything you want in one hit.

Last edited:
@gouldenvape sorry if I wasn't quite clear enough about the code! Yeah, it's for new accounts to use on their first order. I suppose , if one had a second email address, that could be used to create another account at Nom Nomz and use the code again... Not that's I'd necessarily condone this!

Love the Nautilus AIO for my Nic salt liquids. At these prices may have to try the breeze 2 as well... :)

Last edited:
I do like the AIO but mine tends to leak slightly,-- unlike the Breezes which are always nice and dry-- the vape is great on both devices, though.
I always have one or the other in my pocket while working-- I never thought I'd become a Pod user, but these ones are as good as any of my RBA tanks.

Shame you've had some leaking. I must got lucky then! Only reason I stick with Nautilus AIO is the readily available BVC coils.

I know what you mean, I use mine way more than I thought I would, to the point where I can see, from using my new one, that the old one doesn't hold a charge as long as it did.

I've always been a rebuildable tank/squonk kinda guy too, thinking pre-built coils are a fools game, but recently found myself almost always using a couple of a Augvape Skynet Pro dual mesh coil tanks. In my opinion the flavour from these is better than any regular single/dual coil rebuildable configurations ive made in the last few years. And the coils last a few weeks easy.

Basically, I can't believe I've gone full circle and am vaping tiny MTL setups and subohm tanks like back in the day when I first started!

Pretty much same here, I really like knowing that I have a couple of devices in my jacket pocket(1 AIO and one Breeze 2) in the event something drastic happens and my daily Vape device lets me down-- backups for the backups...

Back
Top Bottom