What's new

Attack of the ecigs:London Standard

Mark

Legend
http://www.standard.co.uk/lifestyle...295532895":"og.recommends"}&action_ref_map=[]

It was on Sunday afternoon at my friend George’s birthday party that I realised the vapers had taken over. Usually, when there’s a large group of people in the pub, they sort themselves into the smokers and the non-smokers. This time, there was a new category, imbibing their nicotine-vapour inside and outside, their green tips glowing. Electronic cigarettes, released onto the market in 2007, have finally reached critical mass.

Interesting to note that "Kind Consumer" (WTF sort of name is that? Reminds me of Sweet Sensations hit of the 70's!) is owned by Nicoventures, the BAT company formed to invent innovative alternatives to smoking. I bet their air powered device is going to be something special - inhalator springs to mind, but that might just be cynical old me!

Aside from that minor little irritation, the article was very good, in my humble. :D

I don't know where that pub was but I still haven't seen one single other person using any type of ecig in London. I have heard of two though...

Back
Top Bottom