What's new

Baileys/irish cream

emerald

Initiate
Hi Everyone......

I've tried 2 Irish cream e liquids, Paradise Vape uk and Grizwalds Gourmet liquid which is called 'Whiskey cream'.....of the two Grizwalds 'whiskey cream' was defo the best imo. If it's the only irish cream on the planet i would be satisfied cos it's so beautiful. No matter how much i love an e liquid i keep testing other brands of the same flavour just to ensure i reach 'the very best' of that particular flavour.

So ....the search is on.......what's the greatest Baileys/Irish cream you guys can recommend........?.......

A little off topic but have you tried adding some to a good coffee liquid for an Irish coffee nom nom nom.. I like Irish cream too but mix my own. Still playing around with additives such as sweetner and DDL etc to perfect it tho ;-), sounds like mixing could be the way for you to go too, as then you can make your own adjustments to find the perfect taste lol

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

Is it something you would use as an all day vape? I would imagine it being a bit sickly after a bit

Would love to try it though as I do enjoy a good baileys!!

mixing

Hey lisafosc.....nope i aint tried mixing my own, and i don't want to, I just wanna buy it, stick it in, & vape it. I don't like coffee flavoured juices so wouldn't go for irish coffee.

ooooooo the baileys/irish cream from Grizwald(called 'whiskey cream') is sooooooo friggin' good.....it's just like Baileys.. I have a major sweet tooth so what is sickly for someone else i could happily vape all day. Grizwald's is my current all day vape. If you ain't tried it and you like Baileys, give it a go....xxx

jinglejangle ..... you submitted as i was writing....so a correction of 'hey lisafosc' to 'heylisafosc and jinglejangle'....

emerald Deffo going to give it a go!

I want a nice big selection of flavours ready for when I start dripping aswell and something like this would be perfect for when in the house and I can drip a few times and go back to a fruity or sweet type vape then for when im out and about!!

I have an Irish coffee from Vapouriz and the Jd from steam gunk. I really do not like either at all. If some one would like to buy them from me. 2x 10ml bottles £6 posted both have been opend and tried once...

Hey lisafosc.....nope i aint tried mixing my own, and i don't want to, I just wanna buy it, stick it in, & vape it. I don't like coffee flavoured juices so wouldn't go for irish coffee.

ooooooo the baileys/irish cream from Grizwald(called 'whiskey cream') is sooooooo friggin' good.....it's just like Baileys.. I have a major sweet tooth so what is sickly for someone else i could happily vape all day. Grizwald's is my current all day vape. If you ain't tried it and you like Baileys, give it a go....xxx

Well, that's sold it to me, just ordered some!

Back
Top Bottom