What's new

BBC Vaping "Documentary"....Wow! I have no words

fentribal

Postman
Just watched "Jordon North: the TRUTH about vaping" and I'm lost for words. A bloke who readily admits he smokes as well as vapes is surprised and worried that after tests done by an "impartial" university lab that he has been detrimentally affected by using vapes (not the cigarettes he is still smoking) He even quotes the damning evidence regarding vaping from the World Health Organisation, a 'universally respected and impartial body of experts"! There was so much skewed and biased information it generally made me annoyed that this type of programming can be past off as factual. Anyone else watched it? I would be interested to hear others thoughts

A duplicate thread an ideal time to say mr north his thicker than the plank of wood levelling my shelf in the workshop these people have offspring they breed forget climate change, putin and global war humans are over, it was a big mistake leaving the oceans let alone climbing down from the trees as apes

I don't watch TV so I haven't seen it but nothing would surprise me from the media given the current agenda.

The only thing that worries me about vaping is inhaling contaminated metal from the coil. The juice is just mostly food ingredients bar the nicotine.

Just watched "Jordon North: the TRUTH about vaping" and I'm lost for words. A bloke who readily admits he smokes as well as vapes is surprised and worried that after tests done by an "impartial" university lab that he has been detrimentally affected by using vapes (not the cigarettes he is still smoking) He even quotes the damning evidence regarding vaping from the World Health Organisation, a 'universally respected and impartial body of experts"! There was so much skewed and biased information it generally made me annoyed that this type of programming can be past off as factual. Anyone else watched it? I would be interested to hear others thoughts

Welcome to the world of big brother, do as I say, take your brain out and kiss your arse goodbye.

No I’m not into conspiracy theories, I’m just old and have seen it all before.

Back
Top Bottom