What's new

'Beater' Mods, Any interest?

fentribal

Postman
I am in the process of going through some old vape gear and was wondering if there was any interest in any cheap and cheerful beater mods. So rather than going straight to the classies, and then have them sit there clogging up the listings, I thought I would ask the question here, on whether there would be any interest. At the moment I have found the following mods that need to go, with more probably to follow. As they have seen quite a bit of use, they would be priced to reflect this, I wouldn't have thought any would be priced much more than a tenner, with some being considerably less.

1. Joyetech Exceed Grip Plus.
2. Vaporesso Swag PX80.
3. Rincoe Mechman 220.
4. Rincoe Manto Pro.
5. Geekvape Aegis X.
6. Lost Vape Grus.
7. Smok G-Priv 2.
8. Joyetech Occular.
9. Ijoy Katana.
10.Asmodus Tribeaut.
11.Vaporesso Revenger X.
12.Vaporesso Switcher LE
13.Wismec Activ.
14.Pioneer4you IPV4.
15.Vaporesso Polar.
16.Vaporesso Revenger Mini.
17.Eleaf Pico RDTA.

Obviously, if there is interest I will list them in the classifieds.
Cheers!!!

Last edited:
Intrested in the lost vape grus possibly buddy. Can you send me some pics of it?

I'd prob be interested in the asmodus/grus/px80 among others so def worth listing :)

I am in the process of going through some old vape gear and was wondering if there was any interest in any cheap and cheerful beater mods. So rather than going straight to the classies, and then have them sit there clogging up the listings, I thought I would ask the question here, on whether there would be any interest. At the moment I have found the following mods that need to go, with more probably to follow. As they have seen quite a bit of use, they would be priced to reflect this, I wouldn't have thought any would be priced much more than a tenner, with some being considerably less.

1. Joyetech Exceed Grip Plus.
2. Vaporesso Swag PX80.
3. Rincoe Mechman 220.
4. Rincoe Manto Pro.
5. Geekvape Aegis X.
6. Lost Vape Grus.
7. Smok G-Priv 2.
8. Joyetech Occular.
9. Ijoy Katana.
10.Asmodus Tribeaut.
11.Vaporesso Revenger X.
12.Vaporesso Switcher LE
13.Wismec Activ.
14.Pioneer4you IPV4.
15.Vaporesso Polar.
16.Vaporesso Revenger Mini.
17.Eleaf Pico RDTA.

Obviously, if there is interest I will list them in the classifieds.
Cheers!!!
How do you manage to beat up so many mods?

How do you manage to beat up so many mods?
You know what it's like, you've had a nice night, a few drinks and then your mod starts to get a bit lippy, giving it the big'un and the red mist comes down...

Back
Top Bottom