What's new

behind the scenes at expo

vapesmarter

Mod Maker
ohhh whats it like to do an expo

well boys and girls 4 people may read this so I might as well do an in-depth thing

after reams of paperwork and booking into the expo, health, and safety, more paperwork, more paperwork, and insurance you get to this bit

imageIMG_3164.jpg

dull wet cold that's hall 17.... 17.3 is the door of choice you have an hour to unload or you are fined £80 but you have to book into the nec so you are checked the vehicle is already registered

imageIMG_3165.jpg

this is a shell stand you get a table and chair now you could wing it and be all boot seller but the image is the key children

imageIMG_3167.jpg

stage up sound checks the red carpet obviously leads to me...

imageIMG_3168.jpg

its manic as they were building stands, teams of men in high viz me included running about swearing, sparkies drinking tea even when the power was down

imageIMG_3171 2.jpg

image is the key this year I'm going with the snap cap backwards and tea towel in the back pocket but being a premium kinda person I've upgraded to a bath towel subtle I know

IMG_3174.JPG

lots of swearing at everyone but the stand is up power is still down so fingers crossed.... I'm selling a fine selection of tarps and bed sheets this year

Your stand was great mate, lovely choice of blue tarps and ghost sheet [emoji16]. I know you had a great weekend as did most of the Ohmzone but if you're like me you'll be shattered. Lovely to see Liz again, a bit of glamour never goes wrong.

Back
Top Bottom