What's new

Best lasting coils

Dazed

Initiate
Returned to vaping and been using an Argus p2. It’s ok. Battery and liquid needs topping up too often and since using .4 ohm coils they are burning after 3 days.

I’m looking at getting a bay box again, probably a geekvape legend 2, maybe v3 but keep seeing issues.

So, what tanks and coils have you found to last the longest? Don’t really want to replace coils every couple of days but also don’t want some obscure device that is difficult to get coils for.

I’m using 70/30 juice.

In my experience if you choose a sub ohm vaping system that includes a stock coil atty you can expect to be replacing coils often ( I`m assuming you want a sub ohm tank seeing you use 70/30 juices). Realistically the atty that would fit your criteria would be a rebuildable probably using multi strand coils and a cotton or rayon wick. Recently I`ve swapped from round coils to a mesh system and I`m getting the best vape I`ve ever had and although I squonk there are rebuildable mesh tanks in the stores, off the top of my head the Kylin M is one such tank and I`m sure other vapers will know of others.

I find my Vaporesso gti 0.2 coils last a good while. Between 1500 and 2500 puffs depending on the juice. A 120ml bottle of juice minimum.
The Vaporesso Itank 2 is good, and the newer Itank T i've just bought seems to be even better. Paired with any Vaporesso mod is my go to vape. The Gen 200 is good, and also the newest Gen Max mod, though it eats the batteries quicker, due to the led's i think.

I’ve found the new PNP-X coils - The ones in the top airflow tanks - specifically the 0.3 ohm coils to be exceptional. I get though roughly 150mls on one coil and the flavour is on par with my Rebuildable.

Liquid plays a massive role, some need rewicking and coil cleaning alot more often then others.
Only experience I have with stock coils recently is the GTi your can get 2000ish capes in pulse mode, flavour starts to wain after 800 though for me.
Personally I'd recommend getting a Juggerknot V2 or Blaze RTA, but thats cause I cant be arsed buying stock coils when I can just rewick and pulse and quench a Alien/fused clapton clean.

Back
Top Bottom