What's new

Best Mesh RTA reccomendation

Gray German

Initiate
Morning all, i have a dilemma, i failed at every step this week to get a resolution on my profile X issue.
So im looking for advice on a mesh rta, so far ive considered Profile X, too many issues with it, kylin m, Dead Rabbit m, Zeus X mesh
Im in the Uk, im specifically searching for a tank with the following spec,
Must Be TOP airflow
Mesh or mesh and round coil deck
Colour Gold or SS.
With that in mind i cannot find one, Kylin M was avail but way overpriced compared to Zeus or Hellvape, i wanted the Zeus mesh, impossible to get in gold so as i have an ss zeus x i thought id try get the mesh build deck, impossible to get in ss sigh and the dead rabbit m again struggling to find in gold.
Can Anyone please reccomend some good mesh RTAs please that are top airflow??
Heres hoping

The Zeus X Mesh rta lacks flavour imo, someone said using the bubble glass significantly improves the flavour, it's easy to coil and wick when compared to the profile unity.
What about the Profile RDTA?
What was your issue?
Faulty/ a possible clone

THE ZEUS X MESH in my opinion was abit meh using the supplied mesh, so me & afew others altered the deck so it would take wotofo mesh & it was okay for its time...

What about the Profile RDTA?
What was your issue?
Yer faulty tank, clone or something suspected, out me off completely from Wotofo products, specifically noticed a lack of mesh rta, Zeus is out, impossible to get except in Blue, Rainbow or green so my best chance is dead rabbit M

There is the Hellvape R tank that you use mesh strips with legs, you wrap it around the tool with cotton and insert it into the base. Its basically a rebuildable sub tank. They do affordable 365day rebuild kit lots of meshes and cotton strips.

There is the Hellvape R tank that you use mesh strips with legs, you wrap it around the tool with cotton and insert it into the base. Its basically a rebuildable sub tank. They do affordable 365day rebuild kit lots of meshes and cotton strips.
Thanks didnt fancy that. Looking specifically for top Airflow :)

Back
Top Bottom