What's new

Big thanks for a great service

pierssy

Postman
Dear Ash, thank you for sorting out the problem I had with my Sigelei mini 30w and the Kanger airflow v1 tank.
The thread on the box mod had started to wear out after six weeks or so and the thread on the tank had almost gone, after contacting Ash I returned the items to him and he has replaced the box mod and given me a upgraded base for the tank and all in super fast time. I have read that the metal on the Sigelei 30w is relativity soft (chromed brass) so now I have added a Smoktech 510 airflow controller as a thread saver, this should cot down the amount of times the thread on the Sigelei is actually used. Again 10 out of 10 for My E Pack BRAVO!

Dear Ash, thank you for sorting out the problem I had with my Sigelei mini 30w and the Kanger airflow v1 tank.
The thread on the box mod had started to wear out after six weeks or so and the thread on the tank had almost gone, after contacting Ash I returned the items to him and he has replaced the box mod and given me a upgraded base for the tank and all in super fast time. I have read that the metal on the Sigelei 30w is relativity soft (chromed brass) so now I have added a Smoktech 510 airflow controller as a thread saver, this should cot down the amount of times the thread on the Sigelei is actually used. Again 10 out of 10 for My E Pack BRAVO![/QUOTE

Hi Pierssy

Sigelei have improved the threads on the mini 30w
there shouldn't be any more issues with the threads:D

have a good weekend

ash

Cheers Ash

The thread on the box mod had started to wear out after six weeks or so and the thread on the tank had almost gone, after contacting Ash I returned the items to him and he has replaced the box mod and given me a upgraded base for the tank and all in super fast time. I have read that the metal on the Sigelei 30w is relativity soft (chromed brass) so now I have added a Smoktech 510 airflow controller as a thread saver, this should cot down the amount of times the thread on the Sigelei is actually used. Again 10 out of 10 for My E Pack BRAVO![/QUOTE

Hi Pierssy

Sigelei have improved the threads on the mini 30w
there shouldn't be any more issues with the threads:D

have a good weekend

ash

That is good news as the mod is great , not to big sits in the hand nice and does what it says on the packet plus easy change battery.

all the best Pierssy

Back
Top Bottom