What's new

Billet box doors

stuartd

Veteran
Looking for a set of black billet box doors round button only not the mission ones

There is a guy on eBay who often has these for sale (at a not unreasonable price) but I think they are ex-OG and hence only suitable for an OG BB as the SXK magnet orientation is different (?).
I can’t find the item at the moment but if I do I’ll post a link.

There is a guy on eBay who often has these for sale (at a not unreasonable price) but I think they are ex-OG and hence only suitable for an OG BB as the SXK magnet orientation is different (?).
I can’t find the item at the moment but if I do I’ll post a link.

I've seen that guy on ebay and like you said he isn't selling any right now and the ones iam looking for are for a og bb this time can't find any anywere well except sxk ones on chinese sites but all keep looking around. thx if you do post a link before I see them on ebay

I found him in my saved sellers - assume this is the guy you’ve come across
churdy91
No panels at the moment though. I don’t know where he gets his stock from but certainly when I enquired about a set for an SXK, he said they were for OG, so some hope for the future for you maybe?

I seem to recall SXK sorted this out at some point, could be mistaken though, I have no evidence one way or the other personally.

I seem to recall SXK sorted this out at some point, could be mistaken though, I have no evidence one way or the other personally.
I’ve read conflicting reports, but the consensus seemed to be that the magnet orientation was an issue.
I have a set of SXK doors (mod is dated 2022; back doors are dated 2021) that I am happy to lend out to test with an OG.

Edit - The other way is to use a compass and work out the orientation.
Unless only OG doors is what @stuartd is after.

I found him in my saved sellers - assume this is the guy you’ve come across
churdy91
No panels at the moment though. I don’t know where he gets his stock from but certainly when I enquired about a set for an SXK, he said they were for OG, so some hope for the future for you maybe?

That's the guy I saw aswell thx

I’ve read conflicting reports, but the consensus seemed to be that the magnet orientation was an issue.
I have a set of SXK doors (mod is dated 2022; back doors are dated 2021) that I am happy to lend out to test with an OG.

Edit - The other way is to use a compass and work out the orientation.
Unless only OG doors is what @stuartd is after.

Thx for the offer but would really just buy a og set if possible and I remember someone saying sxk did fix the magnet part on the doors so they would work on a og bb

Back
Top Bottom