What's new

Billet box help

rj267

Postman
I’m thinking about getting an SXK Billet Box. Is the DNA 60 board that much better than the non DNA 70w to justify the extra money. In comparison to a kayfun lite, is there a specific bridge that gives close to as much flavour and a fairly tight draw. I love my kayfun lites with Xs pin but the BB form factor and tinkering really interests me. Any guidance would be greatly appreciated.

I'm no expert on the boards inside, but the 70 watt version works fine for wattage mode. DNA60 is clearly better for temp control if that's your thing. As far as bridges are concerned the Vapesnail is the ultimate for me. However, will set you back £120. The next best for me would be the Vapeshell, although you would need to purchase the MTL pin kit to get a proper tight MTL draw. The clone SXK Vapeshells work well and can be found at Provapes in UK if you don't want to risk China at the moment. Unfortunately they do not do the MTL pins but you can buy original pin kit from Naturevape in UK. The original pins will fit the clone Vapeshell btw.

Back
Top Bottom