What's new

Bluestar Bulk & Wholesale E-Liquid Global - 10 products allow free shipping

Bluestar

Initiate
Good morning, all!

Hope you're all having a nice day, today.

A bit about ourselves
Bluestar Bulk & Wholesale E-Liquid is a UK manufacturer. We provide the highest quality of wholesale e-liquid in bulk starting at 100ml to 5 litres+! We're really flexible, and can most likely attend to your requirements in aspects of mixture.

As well as in bulk, we provide 10 x 10ml e-liquid in ready-packed branded box-sets for £9.99.

Apart from e-liquid, we provide up to 72mg nicotine concentrate, PG, VG and empty 10ml dropper bottles at the most affordable prices available in the UK.

We are constantly refining our products to meet the needs of our global client base, so expect better products each time around.

Please, visit: Bluestar e-Liquid UK - Bulk & Wholesale e-Liquids | Worldwide to see our exquiste range of products, and don't forgot that 10 products within an order qualifies you for the free shipping option upon checkout.

Thank you. :grin2:

Are the ingredients verified as all UK sourced? As at that price you must be loosing money or close to it....

And to confirm 50/50 PG VG mix correct?

Are the ingredients verified as all UK sourced? As at that price you must be loosing money or close to it....

And to confirm 50/50 PG VG mix correct?

Hello! All UK sourced ingredients (apart from the nicotine; but it has been tested by us and our clients, and is definitely of the highest quality: tasteless, odourless and clear).

When you ship as much as us, and have a handful of massive clients, pennies make pounds. ^_^

Our bulk e-liquid, 100ml - 5 litre+, work out less than £1 per 10ml.

Just letting people know : ) no free samples?

Ah, thank you!

We don't tend to give out free samples, as we have a retail website too. It's mainly because of such high demand, that we cannot afford to. However, drop me an email and I'll see what I can do for you.

Ah, thank you!

We don't tend to give out free samples, as we have a retail website too. It's mainly because of such high demand, that we cannot afford to. However, drop me an email and I'll see what I can do for you.

Cue the stampede lol. That is a valid point though, as personally there is no way I would purchase 100ml of any single ejuice without being able to to sample it first.

Perhaps you ought to create a set of "packs" with one of each flavour in 5ml or 10ml bottles for people to purchase as samples.

There's plenty of Bluestar liquid on eBay with free postage for £1.94 if you did need a sample :devil:
Oh and Amazon

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Back
Top Bottom