What's new

Box Mods.. What's the best under £50?

So I have been using an Innokin iTaste VTR and a 134 for a while now, but I would really like to give this rebuilding business a go, so...

What's the best box mod available for under £50? (People's opinions, please)
Good battery is something I think everyone looks for in a device,
But in terms of power? I'm not aiming to cloud chase, I would like something that would comfortably sit between 15 and 30 watts for a day-to-day vape. I recently bough a Kanger SubTank, and I am crying, because I don't have anything to test out it's full SUB abilities.

Opinions would be great.

Ben

So I have been using an Innokin iTaste VTR and a 134 for a while now, but I would really like to give this rebuilding business a go, so...

But in terms of power? I'm not aiming to cloud chase, I would like something that would comfortably sit between 15 and 30 watts for a day-to-day vape. I recently bough a Kanger SubTank, and I am crying, because I don't have anything to test out it's full SUB abilities.

Opinions would be great.

Ben

Welcome to the site benjaminjohncooper! Eleaf iStick 30W is a little winner. £35 or so. Internal battery so no need to buy the mod and a battery too and the battery life is superb. Really liking it!

I would go for the I stick 50w version. Not much bigger, much better batt life and some extra power headroom in case some new sexy thing needs it.

Smok 50, upgraded to 65w takes an 18650, fires to 0.2 ohm and has stupidly fast charging, bit higher watts than what you wanted but good for future use if you wanted to subohm and good battery life too

ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes1423077452.088727.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

Last edited:
box mods

im also looking at my first box mod but cant make my mind up between the sigelei 30w or the smok in the same sub £50.00 bracket .

Well I love my Sigelei 30W, does everything I could want and smaller than an MVP. Battery life seems good on it too as a 2000Mah 18650 lasts me a full day but in my old Zmax it would only last from morning until halfway through the evening.

Best box mod for under £50

Opinions would be great.

Ben

I have 2 eleaf istick 30w and they are great for the price and you can sub ohm with them(although i dont do that stuff yet).

Back
Top Bottom