What's new

BP Mods AMPBB Boro Mod

JohnNada

Achiever
I can only find info on the Vaping101 website...

https://vaping101.co.uk/products/bp-mods-ampbb-boro-mod

Vaping101_BP_Mods_AMPBB_Boro_Mod_main_product_Online_Store_Product_Image_480x.webp

Vaping101_BP_Mods_AMPBB_Boro_Mod_screen_settings_Online_Store_Product_Image_480x.webp

Vaping101_BP_Mods_AMPBB_Boro_Mod_flush_nut_Online_Store_Product_Image_480x.webp

Vaping101_BP_Mods_AMPBB_Boro_Mod_more_info_Online_Store_Product_Image_480x.webp

Built in 2000mah battery, so perhaps not suited to all bridges, but looks like it would be great paired with a decent MTL bridge.

I also like the idea of the cotton anti-condensation ring, as the cotton plugs in the TMD boro work wonders for keeping everything dry.

Maybe @dovpo_uk can tell us more? Pricing, availability, group review?

I can only find info on the Vaping101 website...

https://vaping101.co.uk/products/bp-mods-ampbb-boro-mod

Vaping101_BP_Mods_AMPBB_Boro_Mod_main_product_Online_Store_Product_Image_480x.webp

Vaping101_BP_Mods_AMPBB_Boro_Mod_screen_settings_Online_Store_Product_Image_480x.webp

Vaping101_BP_Mods_AMPBB_Boro_Mod_flush_nut_Online_Store_Product_Image_480x.webp

Vaping101_BP_Mods_AMPBB_Boro_Mod_more_info_Online_Store_Product_Image_480x.webp

Built in 2000mah battery, so perhaps not suited to all bridges, but looks like it would be great paired with a decent MTL bridge.

I also like the idea of the cotton anti-condensation ring, as the cotton plugs in the TMD boro work wonders for keeping everything dry.

Maybe @dovpo_uk can tell us more? Pricing, availability, group review?
Unfortunately at the moment all I know is what’s here. I’ve not been issued with a marketing pack as yet nor costs but I believe the reveal is in a couple of weeks time at the French expo after which I’ll be able to get more information.

if there is a group review then it will be done via discord/facebook as they are no longer a POTV exclusive thing I’m afraid.

This looks perfect for an MTL, shame the battery wasn't a little bigger, or at least have a replaceable battery.

I haven't been excited about a product since the billet box.

Back
Top Bottom