What's new

Review Bull Brand Disposable Review...REALLY!

MrDeseVaper

Postman
http://youtu.be/r5UmKHyl6tg

Mr. DeseVaper takes a serious look at the Bull Brand Disposable Electronic Cigarette, available at Poundland...seriously!

The product shown was received free of charge for the purpose of review. However, the opinions expressed within this video review are mine and mine alone.

Tempted to buy one just to see what they're like..
With the leaking, I guess you don't want to try it due to it being an auto switch and not being able to clean out the threads?

Tempted to buy one just to see what they're like..
With the leaking, I guess you don't want to try it due to it being an auto switch and not being able to clean out the threads?

Pretty much plus, even if I cleaned it off, I'll probably end up with a gobfull of juice...

Pretty much plus, even if I cleaned it off, I'll probably end up with a gobfull of juice...

*Must behave... Must not turn that comment into something dirty*...
Just make sure you don't suck too hard ;)

Another way (I found this out with my old shite cigalike I started on...) is to take the bung bit out with a paper clip, and check for excess juice and use a cotton bud to wipe around the edge...
This is how I used to make a standard cigalike carto last 2 weeks. Take cap off, drip juice in.

My ecig hadn't leaked,though the battery lasted all of an hour....which was advantageous as it tasted like vaping puppy piss (don't ask how I know as my lips are sealed..as they should've been when our Retriever first arrived to live here) Just wished I'd had a spare battery with me when I went shopping with the GF.

On a note actually related to the review - That's probably the shortest I've ever watched! :P

You were only ever so slightly to blame. Thank the folk who didn't have a sense of humour and thought I was simply bashing for bashing's sake without giving it a proper trial.

The flavour (if you want to call it that) very much reminded me of when a dog produces one of those rancid eggy farts, so bad you can almost taste it...

I hear there's the menthol edition and I've been egged on to do a side by side comparison...no doubt it will be very much like sucking a fart through an out of date polo mint!

Sent from my HTC One using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Back
Top Bottom