Tidal
Boxed with all accessories
Extra Square button
I have sealed the 510 plate.
RRP - £79.99
Price - £25 - Including RMD

View attachment 342258 View attachment 342259
What do you mean by sealed 510 plate?

Sorry for butting in. There’s a black plate that the connector sits in. The plate is screwed onto the mod and underneath is a hole where the positive and negative wires for the connector come through. Where the black plate connects to the mod is supposedly sealed to prevent liquid going under it and through the hole into he electronics below, but this seal is not very reliable. I have also unscrewed and removed the plate, added my own sealant and reattached it to remove the risk of what is a known vulnerability of the mod. The connector for the tank is not affected by this procedure.

I'm interested in this little kit. Just wondered as I've got a few bvc coils I haven't bothered using for a while. Brilliant, so how would I get it to work with say my vandy vape pulse mesh? Could I remove from the pulse tank and place in the Abyss?

I'm interested in this little kit. Just wondered as I've got a few bvc coils I haven't bothered using for a while. Brilliant, so how would I get it to work with say my vandy vape pulse mesh? Could I remove from the pulse tank and place in the Abyss?

It takes most boro bridges. I’m not sure about the Vandy vape one as I’ve never tried it. As long as it fits into the abyss tank it should be good to go.

Back
Top Bottom