What's new

Carlos Creations Zero Mod (With a Unique Twist)

Rob

Administrator
Staff member
I was incredibly fortunate to secure this somewhat unique Authentic Zero Mod recently :) I know there will be Naysayers amongst us, but, before you start, and I KNOW who you are, This one is a little bit special.
A Good Friend of mine bought this one from Damon Morter, he of "A Bloody Good Vaping". When it arrived it was all but dead, so, aided by Rob @stealthvape he did a transplant and added a DNA60 Board. His wiring and workmanship has been incredible and knocks spots off the original, believe me. :)
Another tremendous tweak has been the inclusion of a Spring Loaded Pin in the 510. To finish off the whole thing he has done a beautiful Patination Job on a Brass Sleeve and then sealed it and buffed it.

That looks lovely @Rob
I’ve still got and occasionally use the DNA 40 version that I managed to buy from you a few years back, I would definitely use it more if it had the spring 510.

@andyroo :) Sadly, The Guy who did it has vowed that he'd NEVER repeat it as it became a nightmare to source one that fits into the very limited space available. I believe he had to modify it extensively to get it in there. :6:

No worries @Rob I had a look last night and could see that there isn’t much room in there and it’s definitely not in my modest capabilities, it works fine as is if I stick to one tank, enjoy your beautiful mod 👍

Back
Top Bottom