What's new

Review Cloupor Mini 30w Box Mod

joehicks.uk

Initiate
So has anyone received theirs yet?

I've had mine on pre order from fasttech for the past month or so, been checking every now and again and see they have begun shipping now...?

i will be atleast another 3 or four weeks before any reviews come out unless one of the guys reviewers on youtube get one quicker but i doubt it

So has anyone received theirs yet?

I've had mine on pre order from fasttech for the past month or so, been checking every now and again and see they have begun shipping now...?

clopour did not announce its release till mid december so wernt no where near a month ago lol fastech advertised them on the 16th of december and i ordered mine on the 18th :)

clopour did not announce its release till mid december so wernt no where near a month ago lol fastech advertised them on the 16th of december and i ordered mine on the 18th :)

have you received a shipping notice as i`ve seen atleast four people on the fasttech forum page have had there`s shipped to them a couple of days ago

have you received a shipping notice as i`ve seen atleast four people on the fasttech forum page have had there`s shipped to them a couple of days ago

mines scheduled for tuesday :) bought an istick today to tie me over lol

Yeah I spotted that review, but other than the odd word didn't have a clue :P ...fasttech sent me a non-related service message about the other item on the same order, so I'm hoping the fact their looking at that order means it will be soon! ...would happily have paid an extra tenner to get one sooner from a UK supplier who already has stock! :(

Yeah I spotted that review, but other than the odd word didn't have a clue :P ...fasttech sent me a non-related service message about the other item on the same order, so I'm hoping the fact their looking at that order means it will be soon! ...would happily have paid an extra tenner to get one sooner from a UK supplier who already has stock! :(

The reviewer posted a bit on the FT forum. Basically he's very happy with it. There's also a spanish review on the tube.

A couple of reviews on YouTube now but not enough to make me want to commit to buying one :p

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

Back
Top Bottom