What's new

coils

andy clem

Achiever
please read full thread ....can anyone help with some coils so i can try in a dripper someone is kindly sending me one its a dodge v2...im at the moment at a loss with knowledge about coils as im pretty new to vaping and am at the moment using the aspire cf sub with atlantis tank...id happily buy a few pre made coils from someone.....help needed guys...kind regards and happy vaping:)

Last edited:
please read full thread ....can anyone help with some coils so i can try in a dripper someone is kindly sending me one its a dodge v2...im at the moment at a loss with knowledge about coils as im pretty new to vaping and am at the moment using the aspire cf sub with atlantis tank...id happily buy a few pre made coils from someone.....help needed guys...kind regards and happy vaping:)

Go read up on ohms law for vapers.
Get an ohm reader
And look thro' Coil wrapping | Steam Engine | free vaping calculators

Watch the tutorial videos on youtube and look thro' the guides on here. And all the threads on 'first drippers'.

Blue pig vaping will do you pre made coils - do have a chat with the guy first and he'll advise you what's best for your set up.
Get an ohm reader as you need to know what resistance coil you've built so you don't either frak the battery or have it vent on you.

The Doge is a 'cloud chucker' and going by the ones i've seen work best at around 0.2/0.3 ohms. I don't recommend you try this low builds at first!
Get reading and get an ohm reader.

Go read up on ohms law for vapers.
Get an ohm reader
And look thro' Coil wrapping | Steam Engine | free vaping calculators

Watch the tutorial videos on youtube and look thro' the guides on here. And all the threads on 'first drippers'.

Blue pig vaping will do you pre made coils - do have a chat with the guy first and he'll advise you what's best for your set up.
Get an ohm reader as you need to know what resistance coil you've built so you don't either frak the battery or have it vent on you.

The Doge is a 'cloud chucker' and going by the ones i've seen work best at around 0.2/0.3 ohms. I don't recommend you try this low builds at first!
Get reading and get an ohm reader.

thanks very much for all your help ive just had a quick look at the link you posted and itll come in very handy....seems ive got alot of enjoyable learning to do ...cant believe how people are so kind and helpful on here ..its great..happy vaping and thanks again:)

thanks very much for all your help ive just had a quick look at the link you posted and itll come in very handy....seems ive got alot of enjoyable learning to do ...cant believe how people are so kind and helpful on here ..its great..happy vaping and thanks again:)

It's part of the 'small community' thing. My Mums craft covens and gardening groups and my sisters running crowd are all similarly helpful.
Some of the folks on here are so generous with time, advice or giving free kit that a grumpy old cynic believes in the humans again....

The Ohms law is daunting to start with but all relatively simple. As long as you know and learn that a certain resistance with a certain power level will draw a certain amperage - And as long as that amperage won't strain your power source - you're ready to go.

You tube is your friend. Like mentioned read up for your own safety if anything else. Try something simple first like a single micro coil. My advice is practice. Then after that practice again. Nothing worse to Vape than on a poorly built coil.

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

Back
Top Bottom