What's new

Concentrates for sale - bargain!

cm90

Postman
For sale I have a number of mixing concentrates from a few different companies. I intended to have a good experiment with most but after finding both an ADV for myself and my girlfriend they won't be used!. Those that have been used were just not to my taste, I have reduced the RRP to account for any missing mls. All bottles are 10ml unless otherwise stated.

Unused:
Flavor West Blue Ice - RRP £1.99
Flavor Apprentice Cinnamon Spice - RRP £1.99
Flavor Apprentice Almond Amaretto - RRP £1.99
Flavor Apprentice Coffee - RRP £1.99
Flavor West Nutella Type - RRP £1.99
LorAnn Choc hazelnut - RRP £2.85
Flavor West Gingerbread - RRP £1.99
Flavor West Pie Crust - RRP £1.99
Flavor West Fireball - RRP £1.99

Used
Flavour Art RY4 Nutzilla (approx 9mls left) RRP full £3.20 (RRP minus 1ml £2.88)
Flavor West Cinnamon red hot RRP full £1.99 (approx 7mls left) (RRP minus 3 ml £1.39)

Estimated total RRP - £23.04

Will Post all for £13 including postage and packaging (2nd class unless different postage requested). Payment via paypal F&F or add 4% if not comfortable using F&F.
Please don't request individual bottles. Thanks!

Alternatively, if you have anything to trade I would consider this also (not concentrates or e liquid). Always looking for different bits of vaping kit to add to my terribly small collection :)

NOTE: I removed a couple of flavours from the original list, so only those in the list above are included (the picture includes a couple that are no longer available, by acknowledging this I think eradicates the need for a new photo, correct me if I'm wrong Rob, cheers!)
P1000407.jpg

Last edited:
you may want to edit the post again unless you have actually completed this :) Seems that when you edit it marks as completed :)

Back
Top Bottom