What's new

Could this be the start of something!!!

Flux

Initiate
whats good people.

I have been searching high and low for a good deal on the VAMO V5,

I was not to concerned about the batteries because i plan on buying those separately, Same goes for the charger, i don't want to take no chances with budget batteries/chargers.

This is going to be my first ever mod, i have only ever used the cigarette shaped e-cig models in the past and there just not cutting it anymore.

This is the best deal i have found after searching for over 2 days haha.
Vamo V5 Full Kit SS - Mods

Are there better ones out there that i have missed.?.

when clicking that link they give you a choice of a free clearomizer, what one would you choose. i plan on getting a couple of NATUREVAPE midi's and an aerotank to start with, but which one would YOU choose for the 'free option' with the deal.

Im excited about this vaping stuff, i only joined the forum yesterday, i checked POTV before i brushed my teeth this morning haha.

I am a total vaping amateur and appreciate any help i get from you guys...

thanks.

Lewis.

:strawberry:

Out of that list, I would go with either the Aerotank, or if you want a bit of variety, the evod/T3 option.

I deleted your other post as it had exactly the same content and I figured it was posted by mistake :)

Vamo V5 is brilliant and got mine from myepack, got to be cheapest in the uk and great service also

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

Flux The deal you have selected is the best deal currently as comes with an excellent charger (Nitecore) and good quality batteries (Efest) ;)

I would go with the evods for the free option, still using my evods :D

I would go Aerotank, I have an ss vamo v2 and they work really well with it. I have got all my aerotanks from myepack. Would advise maybe getting a 5 pack of coil heads. Go for whatever resistance you want, I prefer the 1.5 ohms.

Bought the exact same kit from myepack a few months ago, but with the addition of a Protank 2, looks bloody silly using a 18650 battery, but just about ok with a 18350, so I bought another spare 18350 a week later, moved on a little since then, but great bit of kit for the price and a top class vendor.

I'm using a iclear 30s at the minute, it's a thirsty beast but gives great flavour. The coil has lasted me just over 2 weeks, it's on its way out but not terrible (no burnt taste just the flavour is lacking)

Sent from my C6603 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

to be honest i was going to go for the vamo but decided on the SVD which is an awesome bit of kit, again massive in 18650 mode but kicks out some lovely clouds,

i went with the iclear XI which is an awesome tank i would recomend it , great flavor, good draw and looks awesome to imo :)

ok guys, with your knowledge, guidance and the help of Google i think i am ready to spend some of that hard earned cash.

i have gone for the...

Vamo V5 kit i mentioned above with two free EVODs - £54.99
Kanger Aerotank (ebay) - £7.99
naturevape midi pro clearomizer - £20.49

Before i go for this am i missing anything except some better batteries.

After i buy some juice and the batts it will be in the £100 mark so wanna make sure i am spending this cash right.

thankyou for all previous/future posts.

Lewis.

ok guys, with your knowledge, guidance and the help of Google i think i am ready to spend some of that hard earned cash.

i have gone for the...

Vamo V5 kit i mentioned above with two free EVODs - £54.99
Kanger Aerotank (ebay) - £7.99
naturevape midi pro clearomizer - £20.49

Before i go for this am i missing anything except some better batteries.

After i buy some juice and the batts it will be in the £100 mark so wanna make sure i am spending this cash right.

thankyou for all previous/future posts.

Lewis.

if you buy the pack from myepack the batteries and charger that come with it are pretty good, im more than happy with mine, i ordered an extra 18650 battery with my SVD pack to make sure i never run dry,

with regards to your juices, have fun :) lots out there to try , i have the problem of every time i find a new gourmet flavor i have to order, done it again today buying another 40.00 from spiritusvapes . hands up vape addict right here lol

Back
Top Bottom