What's new

Customs?

Mr Ripple

Legend
Looks like this order from FT took 3 weeks to clear UK customs so don't expect any overseas vape gear in a hurry.

2021-10-07 12:49
Heathrow Worldwide DC, United Kingdom, Item has left our International Processing Centre

2021-10-07 07:36
LANGLEY HWDC, United Kingdom, Item Received

2021-09-17 03:16
China, Item Leaving overseas

According to your dates and times, the package took from 17/09/21 to 7/10/21 reaching Langley, from China, and was dispatched from customs on the same day?

So it took 3 weeks to reach the uk which is not bad. I've heard of worse some people were waiting months for there stuff

According to your dates and times, the package took from 17/09/21 to 7/10/21 reaching Langley, from China, and was dispatched from customs on the same day?

So did it sit at royal mail for three weeks or was it customs.

So it took 3 weeks to reach the uk which is not bad. I've heard of worse some people were waiting months for there stuff

3 weeks on a plane?

So did it sit at royal mail for three weeks or was it customs.

3 weeks on a plane?

Near on 3 weeks at the airport lol I've noticed some tracking info can be abit shit like the thing I bought from aliexpress when I check the tracking its still in China but it isn't I received it on Monday so its actually in my house not china

3 weeks on a plane?

No, more likely three weeks at the dispatch airport, waiting to be processed?

China, Item Leaving overseas should probably read Item being processed to leave overseas, but it's china so they won't wax lyrical in English.

No, more likely three weeks at the dispatch airport, waiting to be processed?

China, Item Leaving overseas should probably read Item being processed to leave overseas, but it's china so they won't wax lyrical in English.

This.

FTs tracking has always been rather vague. I've had orders get to the airport or marked 'leaving overseas' which then fell off the radar - 'Covid delays' in China can mean entire pallets of shipments are left to self isolate between shipment stages. In the last year the fastest delivery time I've had from Fasttech has been 17 days when the item has been in stock and dispatched the next day. I've also had 3 separate orders from FT that were stuck at the airport (in Holland) that arrived at Heathrow on the same day but cleared customs on separate days - 1 package cleared immediately, the other 2 packages 3 days later.

Waiting is frustrating but looking on the bright side - at least your order got through customs unscathed.

I've been using Coolvape on Aliexpress recently and they've been reasonably quick, only guessing but maybe the fact that vat is taken by them means their containers get through the system more quickly here in the uk.

I've been using Coolvape on Aliexpress recently and they've been reasonably quick, only guessing but maybe the fact that vat is taken by them means their containers get through the system more quickly here in the uk.

is there something on the label that indicates vat has been paid? i was wondering how this would work in reality.

Not that I've noticed but not really looked to be honest, I'm assuming that Aliexpress stuff comes in containers off the aircraft and uk customs and excise knowing vat has been paid won't be very intrested in it.

Back
Top Bottom