What's new

Dark Star Vapour

Kazza

Postman
Hi all

Hopefully get my MVP2 tomorrow so just having a look at juices to try in the new kit. Have seen the what looks to be great offer at Dark Star Vapour of 60ml for a tenner or so, just wondering if anyone has an opinion.

Sent from my GT-S7275R using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

@Kazza the juices from @DarkStar are great and such good value atm, personal fave is lime and raspberry candy, hoping my delivery will arrive today
Holy Smokes Hi There, if you know your order number I'll tell you when it was shipped. A big load went out today so you'll probably get them tomorrow if they didn't arrive today for you.

Really pleased your liking the liquids too :) Raspberry Candy has been my ADV since last week, definitely one of my favorites from our range.

Rob - DarkStar

@Holy Smokes Hi There, if you know your order number I'll tell you when it was shipped. A big load went out today so you'll probably get them tomorrow if they didn't arrive today for you.

Really pleased your liking the liquids too :) Raspberry Candy has been my ADV since last week, definitely one of my favorites from our range.

Rob - DarkStar

I am sure they will arrive tomorrow, not in a rush anyway. Meant to ask, how is the fresh lime in a glass atty? is it a tank cracker??

Keep up the good work!!

I am sure they will arrive tomorrow, not in a rush anyway. Meant to ask, how is the fresh lime in a glass atty? is it a tank cracker??

Keep up the good work!!

Cool, it will be with you soon either way. Yeah I've heard one person say that particular liquid cracked their tank but never had it happen myself and I use that flavour quite a lot. If you have a glass tank available I'd go for the safe option.

Thanks, and we will!

hello Kazza the juice from dark star is a real bargain at the minute 6 for £10 delivered so well worth trying. ive had a couple of bottles and friends of mine i have given the address to have also ordered. very fast delivery and nice juice.
when i ordered they sent me a blackberry for FREE . i couldnt stand it but used it over a week or so now and again now its all gone i need more (very crafty rob).
i will be ordering a few next week.
at these prices you cant go wrong kazza give it a go.....

hello Kazza the juice from dark star is a real bargain at the minute 6 for £10 delivered so well worth trying. ive had a couple of bottles and friends of mine i have given the address to have also ordered. very fast delivery and nice juice.
when i ordered they sent me a blackberry for FREE . i couldnt stand it but used it over a week or so now and again now its all gone i need more (very crafty rob).
i will be ordering a few next week.
at these prices you cant go wrong kazza give it a go.....

Thanks for your post bob. Yeah the Blackberry is quite moreish! You might like to give the Liquid Amber a go if you haven't tried it already.

Good to see people are taking advantage of the launch sale anyway, orders have been crazy over the last few weeks. Thanks to everyone who have ordered, and to those who haven't; give them a try! :)

Cheers,

Rob - DarkStar

is the amber a tobacco flavour? im a fruit person haven't found a tobac i can vape they all taste scenty to me lol. ill be ordering mon/tues hopefully.
good luck .bob

is the amber a tobacco flavour? im a fruit person haven't found a tobac i can vape they all taste scenty to me lol. ill be ordering mon/tues hopefully.
good luck .bob

Hi bob, sorry for taking a while with this reply. I haven't been checking this thread.

Yes our Liquid Amber it is a tobacco flavour, but not in the traditional sense. It's very light, sweet and fruity with undertones of a fairly dry rolling tobacco. There's none of the chemically/nutty taste that you'll find with some tobacco flavours and despite the fact that I'm much more of a fruit flavour person myself I can enjoy it at low nic strengths all day. If I had to recommend one of the 4 tobacco flavours we currently offer this would be the one.

I think it's worth giving it a go personally. Actually, if you order it and don't like it you can message me and I'll send you something else for free.

Let me know how you get on either way :)

Rob - DarkStar

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom