What's new

Deadwood Blends Restocks - Base Zero 35% clearance Sale - Free Postage over £25

ZT

Super Moderator
Staff member

Greetings and Happy December!

As the festive season approaches, we're pleased to announce a fresh restock of the New Deadwood Blends Full Ranges. Perfect for both savvy savers and thoughtful gift-givers, our full ranges are economically advantageous and make for splendid Christmas presents. The positive feedback we've received on Deadwood Blends has warmed our hearts, and we're sincerely grateful for the overwhelming response to our new range.

In the spirit of the season and Christmas shopping, remember that we now stock an extensive selection of hardware and e-liquids, from Pods and Mods to Atomisers, Coils, and many e-liquids. These items are ideal for those who want to introduce their loved ones to the vaping world or are looking for the perfect gift for a converted smoker this Christmas.

35% Off Manabush Clearance Eliquids - Base Zero, Divergents and Summer Ranges
Our product range has grown substantially, and while we're excited about the variety, it has become hard to manage, so it's time for a bit of a cull. This will primarily affect the Non-tobacco ranges like the Base Zero and Divergent Ranges. All these E-liquids are now on sale at 35% Off. These ranges allow you to grab your favourites before they make an exit. While some flavours will be coming back, others may bid farewell, and we're still determining the final selection. Discounts are added automativally in the shopping cart - no codes needed.

Free Postage Threshold down to £25 for December
In the spirit of giving, we've made shopping with us even more affordable this December. We understand that the cost of living can be challenging, especially during the holiday season, so we've lowered the free postage threshold to £25. We hope this, combined with our enticing multi-buy deals and other special offers, provides a little relief and makes your festive shopping experience more enjoyable.

Wishing you a wonderful and stress-free holiday season!

Many thanks
The Manabush Team

Addendum - what i totally forgot to put in the newsletter - is all the deadwoods are also now available in 100ml ....

Im pretty sure that one will be a stayer tbh - ive got to do the maths on popularity - but that is a popular juice
Hopefully it remains then…. I just put an order in earlier today for 3 more bottles.

Y
Hopefully it remains then…. I just put an order in earlier today for 3 more bottles.
There are a few i know will almost defo stay without looking - that is one of them, alongside eggnog - and thanks for the order!

Back
Top Bottom