What's new

December Liquid giveaway at VaperCaper and 25% off

VaperCaper

Achiever
It's that time of year again and for the whole of December we're giving away lots of our eLiquid to all of our customers.

We're really proud of our liquid range. We hand craft small batches using the best quality ingredients we can get. Our PG VG and Nicotine base is all produced in the EU and pharma grade. Most of our flavours come from the US and we typically use over 20% flavouring in each mix. We also presteep all our liquids before bottling so when you get them they ready to vape immediately. Our ratio is 60/40 PG/VG for all our stock mixes but we can mix any strength or any ratio you prefer to order.
(Please note that made to order liquids will require steeping, and while we use VG based nicotine the flavours we use are mostly in PG so the highest VG we can get to is about 70% VG.)
See this page for more detail.

Spend over £4 in any single order and you get a free 10ml bottle of your choice from any of our flavours for the whole of December.

If you ever wanted to try some of our flavours but weren't sure then now is a great time, or if you already have a favourite and just want more of the same then that's fine too.

We've been working hard to restock all of our liquids so have plenty in stock.

Now the bad news. We're increasing our e-liquid prices a little. From December 1st a 10ml bottle will be £4.79 30ml will be £10.99 and 50ml will be £15.99.

Though to soften the blow a little:

We're also running a 25% off discount code from December 1st till the 21st for all of our liquids. Use DEC25 at checkout to take advantage.

While we'll be going on holiday from December 22nd till 28th you'll still be able to order from us while we're away and all orders placed in December qualify for free bottles. Mulitple orders placed on the same day will count as 1 order.

All orders with us get Free Postage no matter what size order and we post everything First Class so, Royal Mail permitting, if you order before 2:30pm you should get your order the very next day.

and yes I know we've not released any new flavours for a while, but I won't produce anything I'm not 100% happy with and the latest batch have taken longer than expected to get right. We have several new flavours lined up for a January debut, watch this space.

Any chance of you offering concentrates of your juices in the future?
Best Custard ever!

There's a popup that comes up when you go to checkout and your order qualifies (is over £4)

If you click the image in the popup you get taken to the giveaway product page and on there you select which flavour and strength liquid you'd like and add it to your cart.

As this is a December promo the popup only went live at midnight yesterday but it's working as I write this.

Now the bad news. We're increasing our e-liquid prices a little. From December 1st a 10ml bottle will be £4.79 30ml will be £10.99 and 50ml will be £15.99.

You robbing bastard, how can you justify such an obscene price increase......:P

Top juice, top vendor, free bump :worship:

and we've been inundated with orders over the last 2 days.

Some orders are taking an extra day to process though we expect to be on top of everything by tomorrow.

If yours has been delayed by 24 hours please bear with us.

and we've been inundated with orders over the last 2 days.

Some orders are taking an extra day to process though we expect to be on top of everything by tomorrow.

If yours has been delayed by 24 hours please bear with us.

Even with a temporary 24hour delay your still way quicker then most and with regards to the tiny price increase, I'm just surprised it's not happened sooner for such quality liquid. Absolutely no complaints from me what's so ever. Imo by far the best vendor I have used, Hence why I'm a regular.

In fact,

order incoming

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

Back
Top Bottom